I'm....Confused about my Zodiac Sign.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
Horoscopes and psychics share something in common:

Both are just tricks using huge generalizations to bring people in and connect an event in their life with.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
astrology isn't based in reality.

-m
While the stars themselves might not be quite right, they're a facsinating look into early psychology, and as definitions of groups of character traits, they're usually surprisingly good.

Horoscopes are a pile of bull, though. They're so vague they may as well say "you will probably survive to the end of the day". Although I did find a yearly horoscope that told me I was ending education in the first half of the year and would find a lucrative career in the entertainment industry, which is just a little bit creepy because I finish my Games Design course in June and am gearing up to send a portfolio to several games companies...

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
DeadlyYellow said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
DeadlyYellow said:
It's okay, I don't match a Sagittarius. However, my Myers Briggs personality type is eerily accurate.
What is your Meyers-Briggs type? I seem to recall mine being ENTP, and one site where I took the test had a list of jobs that I'd be well suited for. ENTP evidently makes for great dictators, assassins, rock stars, and clergymen. So....yeah.
I am an ISTP. The Mechanic or Artisan from what I've read.
Very cool. ENTP is called the "Explorer/Inventor" generally. I'm not as familiar with the Libra personality type though. I wonder how close it is to the actual me? Let me look.....huh. Not really that close to how I, and my friends, seem to view me.