Imagine, if you will...

WinterSoldier

Feb 4, 2009
I would PANIC!

Too much would be going on everywhere!

Also I would find Thor and Dr. Strange and ally with them.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
SakSak said:
Assuming my mind survived the first few years intact? I'd become cargo freighter captain. Boring, stable and most of all safe job in a universe that is out to kill you, eat you, devour you, steal your soul and drive you insane, simultaneously.
Cargo is safe? Your ship is the objective of every space pirate within 10,000 light years of you.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Trivun said:
Dark knifer said:
I'd kill myself. A universe without system of a down isn't worth living in.
SOAD would still be there. This is if all fictional stuff got transplanted into the world as it is, so stuff that really exists would still be there too. Hell, I reckon Sgt. Johnson would have something to say if there was no SOAD in the world ;)
Oh thank god... In that case, I would get a power suit like samus has, custom built for me, maybe even paint it like the phazon suit in metroid prime 1 and make a roller coster for the morph ball. Also, meeting sgt. Johnson would be fun, especially since he likes system (if you were telling the truth). That would be fun.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I would probably get some kind of business set up where I tell people about normal stuff they never notice because they're distracted by all the "amazing" stuff.

You'd be amazed how many RPG characters need to read a book or be told something to stop being retarded.

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
As awesome as that might be if the positives were kept, the huge amount of crap/filth/sights-not-meant-for-human-eyes that exists in the large amount of "horror" that amounts to some whacko killing everyone he sees and/or Cthulu-like monsters would make life suck.

That said, if those things WEREN'T there, I'd alternate between an alchemist and a soul reaper (so I watch the dub; sue me), with techniques I've already figured out.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Go to the world of all women/elf/amazon-warrior/monster-girls and live there for all eternity...

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
Layz92 said:
SakSak said:
Assuming my mind survived the first few years intact? I'd become cargo freighter captain. Boring, stable and most of all safe job in a universe that is out to kill you, eat you, devour you, steal your soul and drive you insane, simultaneously.
Cargo is safe? Your ship is the objective of every space pirate within 10,000 light years of you.
Naturally I would never leave the Sol system. The big, big BIG guns of Earths defence satellites would always be at my back, just a short distance away to hide behind should anything come my way.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
SakSak said:
Layz92 said:
SakSak said:
Naturally I would never leave the Sol system. The big, big BIG guns of Earths defence satellites would always be at my back, just a short distance away to hide behind should anything come my way.
Yeah, a few MAC guns and such should easily take care of the likes of Mal Reynolds and so on. That said, I dare say there'd be plenty of defenses on every other planet too. I mean, would something like Futurama's 'Doop' (a 'neutral' galactic UN) really have much sway in the same universe as races like the Reavers? Plus there'd be no shortage of mercs like myself to help you. That said, there'd be no shortage of space abominations too... :s

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Dark knifer said:
Uh, I don't think anyone said current bands/celebrities would cease to exist. Plus, is the existence of a band really worth killing yourself over? I mean, SOAD technically broke up a while back, and therefore does not exist anymore.

OT: I'm pretty sure I'd be some poor guy who gets wiped out by any number of horrible aliens/mutants/monsters/robots/ninjas/ghosts/time limits running out.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Dark knifer said:
Uh, I don't think anyone said current bands/celebrities would cease to exist. Plus, is the existence of a band really worth killing yourself over? I mean, SOAD technically broke up a while back, and therefore does not exist anymore.
Someone already pointed this out, and serj tankian's album and scars on broadway can settle my need for system quite well.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
What about time and space distances? Would, oh say, Team Fortress 2 unfold in 1968 (i.e. be a thing of the past) or now? Because if everything unfolds now, it'll mean dangerously close proximity to Warhammer 40000.

If i manage to stay alive for more than 5 minutes, here's my simple five-step plan.

1) Comandeer a starship capable of intergalactic travel.
2) Go find Ratchet, whereever he is, and ally myself with him.
3) ????????
4) ASSKICKING!

Quite obvious, really.

Imat

Feb 21, 2009
CoverYourHead said:
Internet Kraken said:
I would die. Odds are I could never survive in a universe in which Eldritch Abominations can be found a few feet away from my house.
More realistically you would glance out a window and go insane. But they may destroy you accidentally... hrm... the question is, which is worse?

I would train to be a jedi/bounty-hunter/martial-arts-god/wizard/warlock/necromancer/dragon-hunter/Spectre/ninja. My palette would be full.
So unnecessary. Jedi/bounty hunter/ninja/pirate covers all of that, and then some.

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
I would go out of my way to get Blade the Vampire Hunter and Edward Cullen in the same room.... see what happens...

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
I'd buy a cloak and a really nice hat and walk around saying i'm the "Cloaked Beasty". Then I'd make friends with the zombies and send them to attack people. SUCH AS YOU.

GraegoriHauss

Jul 13, 2008
I'd climb into the cockpit of an AALIYAH-03 and start blowing up every major building/landmark in the world.

And if I couldn't do that, I'd get one of those badass nanosuits from Crysis and have some fun with it.

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
My toaster would probably get sapped or somethin'. I'd go for a walk in the garden and have random encounters with wildlife.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Ach... I'd go to Mars and join the Red Mechanicus? (Red faction plus cult Mechanicus?)
Or go to Luna and meet Comrade Bork...
Geez, I dunno, too much to do!
I'd have to meet Zebbie from Heinlein's book 'The Number of the Beast', kill him, the crew of his 'ford ship', then steal it.
And get the A.I. replaced. Can't have it trying to get rid of me.