In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Good, goooood.
Now, ban the haters. Burn them all, and your journey to the Pony side is complete!

Just kidding, we love making them mad. A part of our heritage really(The first ponies came from 4chan, and SPREAD like wildfire).
Still, I'm the end:

ALL OF YOU! Every list one.

[sub][sub]You can't deny it. Join us![/sub]
JOIN US[/sub]

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Sir Ollie said:
Ponies? In my Warhammer? HERESY!
I'm torn between this kind of response and the urge to cry manly tears of laughter at the sight of cartoon ponies acting as the Emperor's finest.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
KaosuHamoni said:
Lord Beautiful said:
KaosuHamoni said:
Really? Like, really?

-.- So sick of these freaking ponies...
So you, in effect, could be stating:

"Confound these ponies."

Seriously. That's gone completely over my head.

It's a common phrase amongst us Pony fans, when we're showing affectionate exasperation.

In fact it's explained quite well in the Know Your Meme [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic] article. Just scroll down the page and you'll see it.

OT: Love some of these videos. Nice to see ponies are appreciated here amongst the managers of the site. Of course you guys were into ponies before FiM from what I know (you could say, before ponies were "cool" *hipster glasses*).

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
I feel that this is relevant to the interests of the readers of this article, if you continue to dislike ponies after the video you are inhuman.

I can only hope that we get more parodies as good as this one. ^_^

Dr. wonderful said:
The inglorius basterd one was thebest out of them all.
I completely agree, it just synced up with the video much better than the rest, and the fact that I loved that movie helped. ^_^

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Ok some of this is starting to tax my mental defences for stuff like this.

I'm sticking to my squad patch with a gryphus and a southern cross on it for an avatar though.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
KaosuHamoni said:
Irony said:
I'm going to get inbox-bombed, aren't I? v.v
You might. But you're alot less likely seeing as you didn't out-right diss the show or anything like that. Plus, I think I explained it pretty well (or at least seemed to) so other's aren't likely to do it again.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
KaosuHamoni said:
Irony said:
Would you like to be inbox-bombed? I'd assume no, but if you do we could do that for you. Beyond that though, it seems you have the wrong impression of us, we're actually quite nice.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
John Funk said:
The Elder Scrolls VI: Equestria was my personal favorite of this bunch.

Next thing you know, there will be a Duke Nukem one, then one for Digimon, Mortal Kombat, and who knows what else?

Speaking of Duke Nukem...

Never let it be said that The Duke is not the manliest person on the face of the planet, or that he doesn't have mad drawing skills.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Oh Funk, Funk, Funk, Funk....

Don't get me wrong, I am overjoyed that this post is here, but...

You missed the best one of all.

Blindrooster

Jul 13, 2009
wow, this pony thing is really getting popular eh? So many videos..... they remind me of my 4 year old cousins bedroom. Well, peace out yall, i'ma vegatate a month and see if this is gone by the time I awake.

Jopoho

Nov 17, 2009
Ponies exist because we allow it. Ponies will spread because we demand it.

Before we know it, people will be naming their kids after ponies.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Radoh said:
KaosuHamoni said:
Irony said:
Would you like to be inbox-bombed? I'd assume no, but if you do we could do that for you. Beyond that though, it seems you have the wrong impression of us, we're actually quite nice.
Or so we claim...

John Funk said:
I'm not quite sure how exactly large swaths of the internet whose tastes generally lean more towards Batman and Mass Effect first fell in love with the new My Little Pony series, Friendship is Magic. Did one of them suddenly watch it on a whim and happen to tell his friends that it was actually pretty awesome? Was there a secret Hasbro plot to infiltrate 4chan and spread the seeds of periphery demographic there? The world may never know.
It started on the 4chan board /co/, where it first got watched by a couple of people because they liked some of Ms. Faust's previous works, then someone noticed a background character in a group scene with "derped" eyes. More people watched the show to find "Derpy" and actually found it was quite good. Macros popped up, it spread into /b/, where it grew and grew, then spilled forth into the rest of the internet. Currently it is taking over pretty much everything, as you may well know.

OT: I've seen all of those previously either posted in the escapist's very own MLP: FiM Fan Group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic] or on Equestria Daily. Many lulz were had.