In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
MrDarkling said:
Cap said:
[sub]Fixed.[/sub]

You're not even going to try it?

Eh, suit yourself, but I wouldn't have ruled it out so readily if I were you. If you try it and don't like it, then you're out 20 minutes, maybe an hour if you want to prove that you don't like it, but if you watch it and like it, then you've gained over eight hours of enjoyment, and a whole community to discover.
Yeh I'm just being silly.
Maybe when boredom hits me hard I'll have a gander at this weird show.
Still until then I will continue to struggle to grasp how people of all ages watch sparkling rainbow ponies haha :)
It's surprisingly easy to enjoy it actually. I wasn't even watching when I discovered it, it was just on in the background, and it stuck in my mind. Fast forward two and a bit months, and here I am, doing pretty darn well for myself.

Also, I don't think I've looked at any rainbow imagery with any LGBT connotations at all since I started watching, I can say Rainbow Dash without any hint of anything except the character crossing my mind.
I suppose what I'm trying to say, is that it took a little girl's show[footnote]Though it was created with the parents of said small children in mind too[/footnote] to stop rainbows being "gay"

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Cap said:
I suppose what I'm trying to say, is that it took a little girl's show to stop rainbows being "gay"
Oh how such odd things turn out.
Though I don't know really about that, Double Rainbow made rainbows themselves fairly popular and less "gay" to a large amount of people.
I think anyways.
Rainbows seem to be the latest thing with people hehe

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Ponyhammer 40,000...THIS.IS.HERESY!!!!

PURGE IT WITH THE HOLY FIRE OF THE RIGHTEOUS!

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
How are those videos in anyway unique? There's soooooo many videos of shows before this where people changed the audio with something else.

kjh242

Jan 7, 2010
roostuf said:
Ponyhammer 40,000...THIS.IS.HERESY!!!!

PURGE IT WITH THE HOLY FIRE OF THE RIGHTEOUS!
Bit late there mr. space marine man. Come back like 15 pages ago, then go ahead and post.
But seriously, there is no way your hate is going to accomplish anything. Love and tolerance will "win". See the first like 16 pages.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Asuka Soryu said:
How are those videos in anyway unique? There's soooooo many videos of shows before this where people changed the audio with something else.
I don't recall any other videos involve ponies that spread tolerance and friendship throughout the land.

I mean, these ponies just make the audio 20% cooler.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Easton Dark said:
Asuka Soryu said:
I don't recall any other videos involve ponies that spread tolerance and friendship throughout the land.

Friendship is evil. Tea Gardner uses friendship speeches to brainwash people.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Horny Ico said:
Asuka Soryu said:
Easton Dark said:
Asuka Soryu said:

And Hitler banned smoking, so fucking what?
Carpenter Ants. That's what.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Horny Ico said:
Asuka Soryu said:
Horny Ico said:
Asuka Soryu said:
Easton Dark said:
Asuka Soryu said:

Carpenter Ants. That's what.

Aww, how cute and majestic.

DeathsHands

Mar 22, 2010
6:14 AM - Mr. Bitey: I just got a retarded idea.
6:15 AM - Mr. Bitey: Rip audio from MLP, edit it so they all sound like Space Marines.
6:15 AM - Driving Ghost: i'd watch that
6:15 AM - Huacaya: That is not retarded Bitey. That is the most epic idea in the history of the universe.
And a few minutes later that morning...

http://soundcloud.com/deathshands/my-little-terminator

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
Horny Ico said:
Asuka Soryu said:
Easton Dark said:
Asuka Soryu said:

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Amazingly, I'm pretty sure that nobody has Rule 85'd Hilter yet.

People, THAT WASN'T A CHALLENGE!