In the Grim Darkness of the Future, There Are Only Ponies

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Is the aforementioned Banhammer decked out with some wicked pony decals? Because it should be.

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
This is only the beginning. Come back here in a year, maybe two, and this site will be called the Equestryist.

J40kfan15

Jan 30, 2010
Good to see that the escapist herd is still going strong here before season 2 has even came out. With that said I've spread the message of the herd to another forum granting us many new members and it was glorious.

And on that note remember that MLP is approved by the Emperor himself spending his free time along with the high lords of Terra watching ponies.

Anyone who says otherwise is a heretic and will be sent promptly to a friendship camp.

http://1d4chan.org/images/9/95/Equestria_Heresy.

Melon Hunter

Chief Procrastinator
May 18, 2009
I don't think I've seen this video in this thread:

The sound is from a game called Moonbase Alpha, which has a text-to-speech program as it's chat function. There's plenty more videos like that on Youtube of people behaving completely sensibly and responsibly with the TTS function. /sarcasm

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Also, there are good fanfics involved with this fanbase. Almost ANYTHING can be crossed over with this fandom. Portal, Doctor Who, even freaking Fallout all have EXCELLENT fanfics associated with them. If you're interested, do a search for the following.

- Better Living Through Science and Ponies
- Time Lords and Terrors
- Fallout: Equestria

And now the main six drawn in the styles of the Power Puff Girls. How meta.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
...I don't get it. I mean I like ponies, and I wanted a pony badge but this?... I don't like it.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Galletea said:
...I don't get it. I mean I like ponies, and I wanted a pony badge but this?... I don't like it.
Well, have you watched it? I didn't think I'd like it either at first, but I gave it a chance because it seemed to warrant it with all of the fandom it has backing it.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Radoh said:
Galletea said:
Well, have you watched it? I didn't think I'd like it either at first, but I gave it a chance because it seemed to warrant it with all of the fandom it has backing it.
Well yeah I did, I don't really like nay saying things unless I check it out first. I suppose the ideas are fun, but the characters all seem to keep switching and I don't really like the new ponies so it just doesn't work for me. Even though I feel like an old grump saying it.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Galletea said:
Radoh said:
Galletea said:
Well yeah I did, I don't really like nay saying things unless I check it out first. I suppose the ideas are fun, but the characters all seem to keep switching and I don't really like the new ponies so it just doesn't work for me. Even though I feel like an old grump saying it.
Then that's all that can be said about it then isn't it? You gave it a shot and it wasn't your cup of tea. I'm sad that you don't like it but I won't press the matter any further.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Biodeamon said:
Dear god...is nothing sacred? is nowhere safe?
At ease, I still haven't seen a ponified Reaper. (Mass Effect type, since "reaper" is so commonly used) Googling "mass effect pony reaper" all I found was... an earlier post of mine in this very thread. In other words, the orbital friendship beam has not yet reached faster-than-light travel and moved into Darkspace. When the first ponified Mass effect relay is online, maybe?

Lance Arrow

Apr 7, 2010
You can't look anywhere on the internet without seeing the word 'pony' once every minute. I don't get it.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Kyman102 said:
Also, there are good fanfics involved with this fanbase. Almost ANYTHING can be crossed over with this fandom. Portal, Doctor Who, even freaking Fallout all have EXCELLENT fanfics associated with them. If you're interested, do a search for the following.

- Better Living Through Science and Ponies
- Time Lords and Terrors
- Fallout: Equestria
Fallout: Equestria is honestly one of the best thing I have ever read. And I read A LOT. Heck my dp right now is a fan drawn Lilpip, becasue I thought it suited her perfectly.

Picture > http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Commission-209619888

Calamity's battle saddle is a bit off but Velvet looks awesome and Pip looks...well just how i was imagining her.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Sandjube said:
Fallout: Equestria is honestly one of the best thing I have ever read. And I read A LOT. Heck my dp right now is a fan drawn Lilpip, becasue I thought it suited her perfectly.

Picture > http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-Equestria-Commission-209619888

Calamity's battle saddle is a bit off but Velvet looks awesome and Pip looks...well just how i was imagining her.
I actually started reading that fic simply because of that gorgeous picture.

And those who click the link? Yes, that's a pegasus with a pair of massive rifles strapped to his sides. He's also basically a flying cowboy. With firepower.

It's EXACTLY as awesome as it sounds.

Also, new crossover video.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
THIS JUST IN! More Rule 85s from Knowyourmeme!

My Little Sister and My Little Big Daddy

My little... Everything I suppose. Horray for pony Elrics!

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
I actually started reading it simply because of that gorgeous art. *snips everywhere*

And those who click the link? Yes, that's a pegasus with a pair of massive rifles strapped to his sides. He's also basically a flying cowboy. With firepower.

It's EXACTLY as awesome as it sounds.
Did you mean my link got you to read it, or you already knew about the picture? Anyway, yes it's exactly as awesome as it sounds to the power of ....well the string of digits I would have to list of would destroy the internet.

Or maybe I'm just obsessed.

Dragonsoulq

Mar 3, 2010
And now photographic Proof that Magic the Gathering R&D has fallen to the pony hoard!

Also this can't be reposted enough

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Alright guys, things have gotten... Odd. Apparently the creators have decided to take a crack at a Pony Parody music video, using who sounds honest to god like it's the actual Pinkie Pie. A 30-second commercial for FiM, using the tune from Katy Perry's California Gurls.

... On one hand, that song makes me want to stab someone, but on the other when done as a pony parody, it's not bad...

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
^ Damnit, I said it WASN'T a challenge! Also, since this isn't Hitler drawn AS a Pony, I don't think that's an example. We've already had one of those.

Also, new epic video. Warning: The video contains bad language. I'll just pull a quote from a member of TeamFourStar...

Lanipator said:
If you are under the age of 18 and haven't heard the word "fuck" before, well you have now.