The Bum said:
martintox said:
The Bum said:
martintox said:
The Bum said:
Knife-28 said:
The Bum said:
Dragonsoulq said:
Anyhoo,Now that we've taken over the Escapist.I suggest we continue our expansion.

Anyone got any ideas?
You could go to escapecraft...
I approve of this idea ^_^
I wonder why...*shifty eyes*
Probably to mic spam the My Little Pony theme song while in the server.
Minecraft has no voice over IP.
Oh. Then I guess they're just gonna play with their "My Little Pony" skins,or something like that.
Nah, nothing like that. I'll give you a hint though: Knife and I both have quite a bit of interest in that community.
Um... Nope,I got no idea,tell me,mister Bum,what's gonna happen?

The revolution, good sir, the revolution.
Well, Escapecraft is one step closer to Ponydom;

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
If you felt that you didn't have enough pony in your life, now you can flood your desktop with them! http://desktopponies.co.cc/1_6_Download.html

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
I am not huge fan of the music in this AMV but the lip-sink is spot on and I personally think it is quite well done.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
Silver Patriot said:
I am not huge fan of the music in this AMV but the lip-sink is spot on and I personally think it is quite well done.
-Video snip-
You know, I was thinking about this video too... The synching is top-notch, and while each individual song isn't that great, somehow mixing them... Or possibly adding ponies makes the video amazing.

Probably a mix of both. Also, for a picture I found on Knowyourmeme that I think, while not funny, is a very good picture.

Apparently a brony felt like drawing what he or she thought Celestia and Luna's parents look like. And for what it's worth, I think the parents' designs are very good and actually look like the quasi-deities who likely created Equestria.

Switchblade1080

Apr 5, 2011
Ironically, I said "At least it isn't Halo" (FYI I hate Halo) because Halo parodies are overused, so this one just makes me lol..

RoboPenguin

Apr 14, 2009
Aidinthel said:
RoboPenguin said:
If any kind soul would please tell me how to get it embedded in here, I'd be greatly appreciative.
See the random mess of letters and numbers after the = in the Youtube url? So embedding that would use {youtube= NxJzhy2VQeY} but with square brackets.
Thank you!

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
martintox said:
Knife-28 said:
I CALL UPON RULE 85!
image snip
Huh,a not quite pony version of Halo.
Why not a pony version of Turok while we're at it?
DID SOMEONE SAY MY LITTLE MASTER CHIEF?!

And while a google image search does NOT yield any Turok, I did find this.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
What color blood would ponies have if they were in Turok?

Turok always gives you the choice of Red or green....

...Or you could use the rainbow blood cheat...

...Yes. Rainbow blood as default.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Irony said:
KaosuHamoni said:
Lord Beautiful said:
KaosuHamoni said:
Really? Like, really?

-.- So sick of these freaking ponies...
So you, in effect, could be stating:

"Confound these ponies."

Seriously. That's gone completely over my head.

It's a common phrase amongst us Pony fans, when we're showing affectionate exasperation.

In fact it's explained quite well in the Know Your Meme [http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic] article. Just scroll down the page and you'll see it.

OT: Love some of these videos. Nice to see ponies are appreciated here amongst the managers of the site. Of course you guys were into ponies before FiM from what I know (you could say, before ponies were "cool" *hipster glasses*).
Dear god, THANK you for posting that KnowYourMeme link so I actually know what the in the hell this recent pony craze is actually about.

On topic, never actually watched the show but I find a great deal of these parodies to be hilarious anyway, Night of Pony (not in the article I think) being a personal favourite. I like Night of Knights remixes.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
GamingAwesome1 said:
A snip for your thoughts.
You should really give it a watch, though keep in mind that the first two episodes are not an accurate representation of what the show's actually like.
I mean, since its all available on Youtube, if you don't like it your out about forty minutes, but if you like it, then you have several hours of enjoyment.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009

A medley containing several crosses of rather well known pony-related music, with the piano music for the most part done by one guy. Also contains piano covers of some actual songs from the show.

Check out the guys other videos for more covers of MLP songs like Art of the Dress, the opening theme, and the ever-popular Winter Wrap-Up

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
My god, is this thread still going? Looks like RPGs are sadly underrepresented in the latest images, so have Applejack as the Vault Dweller.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Dragonsoulq said:
SadisticDarkling said:
I will never join your Pony Cult.....NEVER >:I
*video snip*

Just one episode...just one
I shall never go near that play button of any Pony video.
This Pony cult shall never taint me in a million years...even if the world joined I would never rest to defeat it.
muahahahaahaha :)

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Kyman102 said:

A medley containing several crosses of rather well known pony-related music, with the piano music for the most part done by one guy. Also contains piano covers of some actual songs from the show.

Check out the guys other videos for more covers of MLP songs like Art of the Dress, the opening theme, and the ever-popular Winter Wrap-Up
My eyes... my eyes have been burned from their sockets and now all that fills my head is pure AWESOME... *drools*

Thanks for intoducing me to that!

Silver Patriot said:
This remains my favourite pony vid! I have it on my iPod and I'm loving it! I hate all the songs used but somehow they all seem to combine with ponies to make a glorious whole.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
MrDarkling said:
Dragonsoulq said:
SadisticDarkling said:
I will never join your Pony Cult.....NEVER >:I
*video snip*

This Pony colt shall never taint me in a million years...even if the world joined I would never rest to defeat it.
[sub]Fixed.[/sub]

You're not even going to try it?

Eh, suit yourself, but I wouldn't have ruled it out so readily if I were you. If you try it and don't like it, then you're out 20 minutes, maybe an hour if you want to prove that you don't like it, but if you watch it and like it, then you've gained over eight hours of enjoyment, and a whole community to discover.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Cap said:
MrDarkling said:
Dragonsoulq said:
SadisticDarkling said:
*video snip*

This Pony colt shall never taint me in a million years...even if the world joined I would never rest to defeat it.
[sub]Fixed.[/sub]

You're not even going to try it?

Eh, suit yourself, but I wouldn't have ruled it out so readily if I were you. If you try it and don't like it, then you're out 20 minutes, maybe an hour if you want to prove that you don't like it, but if you watch it and like it, then you've gained over eight hours of enjoyment, and a whole community to discover.
Yeh I'm just being silly.
Maybe when boredom hits me hard I'll have a gander at this weird show.
Still until then I will continue to struggle to grasp how people of all ages watch sparkling rainbow ponies haha :)