Interest thread ( Sci-fi Survival horror RP )

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Tips_of_Fingers said:
I hope they bring out a patch to reduce the loading times of this game...

I wonder what's keepin' D-ballz.
Well, I'm sure D-ballz can join in when he get's here...

Give me a second to create the thread and I'll link it here. We'll get started!

Dectomax

Jun 17, 2010
Threads up:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.283017-Purgatory-Sci-fi-survival-horror-RP-Started

CondorBob

Jun 8, 2009
Name: Wesley Hughes

Role: Medical Officer

Appearance: Wesley is 5'9, and is somewhat lean, almost to the extent of looking frail. He's paler than most, with messy hair that Wesley keeps slicked back. His eyes glow a dull blue and occasionally pulse, which much to his amusement uneases some of the HMS Intrepid's crew

Weapon/equipment: Hughes eyes are both high-end cybernetic implants, his original set being lost in a car accident. He's equipped with an HDV, and a small flashlight more suited to illuminating a patient's wounds than a hallway. Most of his medical equipment is located in his lab in the medical bay of the HMS Intrepid, a somewhat decent walk from where he is now sleeping.

Bio: Wesley Hughes was born in Winchester, England, to a father and mother who both had a background in medicine, his father being a surgeon and his mother being an optometrist. Though he lived a comfortable life, Wesley never connected with either of his parents, the only real interest he sharing with either of them being medicine.

At the age of 19, as he was attending college at RCPL (Royal College of Physicians of London), Wesley was involved in a car accident, which cost him both his eyes. He immediately opted for implants so he could see again, leaving him with a very hefty debt that he's spent the last 20 years paying off. He chose to be apart of the HMS Intrepid's crew not only for the pay, but as a chance to escape the sprawl of London. Wesley, along with being a talented physician, studies cytology in his spare time.

EDIT: I'm very interested in what you lot think of my character sheet. Comments are appreciated.

General Alexei

General of Dark Wulf
Mar 21, 2009
Hey, just wondering whether this is still happening, and if it is whether I could rejoin. I made a character sheet before,so I hope I can use that one if a place is available. I apologize for being so late, it's just that school and exams have been getting the better of me for the past couple of months at least, but it's the holidays now, so I've got plenty of free time to participate in this.