Is anyone replaying any old games?

Furyaki12

Jul 20, 2009
Playing Dark Cloud 2 as I type this.

Today's games need more rich time-travelers brandishing wrenches at clown robots.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
I always replay games that I've previously purchased. What's the point of keeping a game if you're never going to play it?

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
First of all, I too am excited to play the new Golden Sun! I have been waiting years for a new one. Just a few days ago I finished replaying Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I was replaying a few old JRPGs off of PSN, but random battles up the ass started to piss me off in Wild ARMs 1 and FF7 and 8. Still working on 9, if very slowly.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
I am reliving the memories of Banjo Tooie. I really want to fight Weldar, since I never did as a child.

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
Zekksta said:
Fire Emblem (Sealed Sword/Sacred Stones)
That makes three of us, along with Pokemon Gold and Donkey Kong Country. (I recently found my GBA and game stash!

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
I bought Baldur's Gate 2 to see what the fuss was about, but since it's my first time playing it, I can't say I'm "re-playing" anything. But it is an old game, so I thought it worth mentioning.

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
Frotality said:
frankly thats all i play now; i got ff7 and ff8 on PC to replay, i replay baldurs gate 1 and 2, gamecube games, star fox 64, just got system shock 2 again and am working on getting it to work, will probably try to find dues ex after that...

looking for used xbox versions of beyond good & evil and psychonauts, looking forward to that commodore64 RPG theyre about to finally release... until the gaming industry gets its shit back together and starts making games for gamers and not children and housewives again, im more than happy to surround myself with old favorites that still entertain me 100x more than CoD ever will.
That is how I have been for the last few years, for the most part. I bought and play a DS Lite
but I do not own any of the current generation consoles. There are some games out there that have tempted me but I cannot bring myself to spend that kind of money on something I know I will not get much use out of.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts right now, just because I've never played it and I want to. I also have Chain of Memories in the queue behind it.

And also, I'm playing Myst IV that I just thought of. Excellent game, but it's harder than I can ever hope to complete on my own. Luckily they have in-game help text.

Grigori361

Apr 6, 2009
BG2, Planscap T, Outpost 2 (divided destiny), deus ex (original), Vampires the masquerade, Dungeon keeper 2, original Starcraft, Theme hospital, Shogun total war, fallout 1 & 2; did I miss anyting?

Oh yeah the original half life anthology, the original C&C from 1995 (original disks GDI & NOD , not the C&C decade) Warcraft 2 (+expansion), and lastly sim ant.

yeah I play older games. Alot.

Edit: Vampires the Masquerade: Bloodlines technically speaking, I never played the first ones.

tehfeen83

Oct 17, 2010
Just replayed Resident Evil 3: Nemesis before i sell my PS3. Good times, alas, need money to but christmas presents. And prostitutes. And presents for my prostitutes.

IsaacAmrenZhouTai

Nov 20, 2010
Well right now I'm trying to beat Legend of Dragoon... but I'm stuck because Lloyd is being a bastard and won't not kill me in one hit.

BRex21

Sep 24, 2010
Playing through Deus Ex right now, sadly i purchased the french version, but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying the game. I'll play through the second one after, saw the trailers for the prequel now i'm "in the mood". I am also upset my new computer cant play Red alert 2.

BlackHazard

Nov 6, 2008
Xenogears
Wild Arms 2
Castlevania Symphony of the night
FF7,8,9
I'm a sucker for old school RPG's

otacon

May 5, 2010
Bought these two:
Star Trek: Invasion - Has some sweet intros and outros
Ronin Blade - First game I got for PS1

Played them a little years ago, but never completed. Now that shall change, Mwhahaha.

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
Teh_Dave said:
Bought Populous the beginning and ff8 of the playstation network so thats my nostalgia for this year.
Greatest Avatar ever.

I started playing Tomb Raider over the summer, but didn't get very far. Surprsingl,y I was able to avoid the creepy contortionist drowning altogether.