Is Xbox Live down for anyone else?

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
I have problems because some jackass hacked my account. Now I'm waiting for a call back or email from Xbox Customer Servies. They say I'll be down 25 days. That's bull and I know it. Why can't I just get my points back? Why can't I am I losing days on my Gold membership? Why does the Customer Service to Xbox suck so bad?

Crimbo23

Jan 19, 2011
umm, i dont think we're back, mine is still down-ish, i can watch videos, etc, just cant play on xbox live.. anyone else encountering this?

Meatman

Oct 28, 2009
Well at least matchmaking is still up eh?

Xbox LIVE:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing into Games for Windows ? LIVE on a PC
Signing into Xbox LIVE from an Xbox console
Signing into Xbox LIVE from Xbox.com

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Up and Running
Account: Up and Running
Matchmaking: Up and Running

Captcha: development tspion

Wtf?

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
I thought someone tripped over a wire and unplugged it, but then I realized you can't trip on wifi. Any idea whats going on? Did the Beta do this? lol.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I restarted my Xbox and it worked, but yeah, there was a bit of an issue. And now, I can't access Halo Waypoint. But Netflix is working fine.

I don't know. Give it a little time, I guess.

Pillypill

Aug 7, 2009
I logged off to change my NAT when i came back on i was unable to sign in to Xbox live.
Now does anyone know how long something like this takes to fix? if it's only a little while i'll file some things, otherwise i might as well do some work.