Is your gender the same as your Avatar's?

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
loves2spooge said:
Yureina said:
My avatar is female. You can find out whether or not that matches what I am in the real world by looking at my profile.
Actually you can't, but if you were who your avatar is, I'd fear you were intergral in bringing about the end of the world.
I might end up being a part of that actually. At least I would if I consciously decided that I ought to avoid all positions of real-world power.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
Poketom said:
Preeeety sure it's male.
Glad that's sorted out, yes, yes it is.

Oh, and the pineapple and "e" are non gender, and have no effect on the pachirisu.

Aside from increasing the amount of pineapples to keep up with my avatar-pineapple quota.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
... That's a good question. :p

I am a male... and let's assume the flying monkeys are male. So yes, yes it does.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Let's see... long hair, maid outfit, fem body. Yep! Totally a female and opposite of my gender.

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
Sonicron said:
This is as definite a "Yes" as it's gonna get.

Oh I could make you rage so much right now...

I'd just have to say three little words...

Gonna do it either way

"Female Space Marines"

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
I use to have an avatar that pictued a girl. It was Lain from Serial Experiments Lain. I choose it because it had a "far out" feel that fits with my user name. Eventually, I decided to change because the larger picture that it was from was too large to to fit well in the space this site gives you for your avatar. Most aggreviously, her eyes were just black splots.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Nope.

I don't really have a reason for it, other than the fact that I love JSRF. My avatar will shift between characters once every few months, although they're usually female ones.

neuromantic

May 4, 2009
*peers into underwear*

No.... no, I don't appear to be a genderless imp.... More investigation may be needed, though.