Is your gender the same as your Avatar's?

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
I don't know, let's ask the stick figure from XKCD. Stick Figure?

SCIENCE!

I believe that is a proper answer.

(I'm male and I think the stick figure is too, I just wanted to make a SCIENCE! joke.)

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Julianking93 said:
RanD00M said:
Julianking93 said:
Nope.

I'm...just a cuteAnd SEXY! boy :D
I just wanted to fix that little mistake that you did there.

OT:No.My avatar is a hot Japanese female.I am an extremely smexy Icelandic male model.
Ah, yes thank you.

Also wanted to fix the little mistake you made.

Also, your avatar is the greatest thing ever.
That avatar is one of the reasons I frequent on here actually...no really! it is!

Original Topic: Yes, I am male, but he's not as cool as I am. Well maybe he is...yeah okay he is I give up.

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
I am a man: Exodus is a man, a really old man with unprecedented psychic potential, vast mutant capabilities, and is a bit... crazy.

So yes.

vivadelkitty

Dec 21, 2008
My gender is not the same as my avatar's, though a lot of people seem to think so >.>

I chose this avatar mainly cause I love Higurashi, Rika being my favorite character. Never liked Keichi all that much, and besides, he just kinda looks...bland, to put it one way.

Nevyrmoore

Aug 13, 2009
Well, considering my avatar is a photoshopped picture of my own face, the answer would have to be yes.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I think so. Though snoc is nude and I don't see a dick flapping around in the wind, so he might be a unich, which in that case, no.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
PrototypeC said:
I call you out on trying to find the hiding girl Escapists so you can hit on them. Well done.
How am I suppose to beat women through the internet? And why would you even think that?

Loves2spooge

Apr 13, 2009
Yureina said:
My avatar is female. You can find out whether or not that matches what I am in the real world by looking at my profile.
Actually you can't, but if you were who your avatar is, I'd fear you were intergral in bringing about the end of the world.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
dbungus2000 said:
This thread is rather silly, im surprised it has this many replies. anyway, YES me and my avatar are the same gender, and species.
I didn't think cats hand thumbs needed for the space bar or to make nuclear devices...

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Pinsir can be male or female, but I always consider it to be male.

In that case, yes, it is the same.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Pokedex perhaps?

Best I can think of.
Last time I checked, almost all the pokémon could be either gender, and they look exactly the same except in a few cases.

I dunno though, I haven't played pokémon in a while.

Poketom

Apr 14, 2009
Nope my avatar is Taokaka and I'm a guy.

Before her though it was a Chao so maybe it used to be...