Is your gender the same as your Avatar's?

Dannyboy1186

Jul 14, 2009
Kl4pp5tuhl said:
Errrr... How do I explain this...
Thank you for making me laugh.=).

Well mines more than one character but the Sora is male and so am I. I think I was going for a theme I liked not a character when I was picking my avatar.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Although I am trying to conserve posts to make more time for my 10k story, I must post in this thread...
Well, not really, but it is too tempting for me.
Yes, me and my avatar, which is a gif of Rena Ryuuguu, are both of the same gender.
I think you can see that she is a she.
AHHA!
I was looking out for your post! And the question has been answered, not that i didn't already know the answer but i digress.

Indeed Vegeta is a man. A Manly Male Man of Manlyness! Much like myself except I'm OVER 9000 times more manly!

Ahha... couldn't resist...

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
Kl4pp5tuhl said:
Errrr... How do I explain this...
Well, I guess you could try in in French.

In French, we call it "Une chaise." the une signifying female as, in the french language, chairs are feminine.

So little boy, are you a woman?

Yes, i'm aware that one of the soldiers domination lines is "Words cannot express how much I hate France right now." I am also aware of the irony.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Sorry pal, I'm going to need to check some sort of huge nerdy encyclopedia to find out if beholders even have genders.

I am male and before my current one I had a completely girly avatar, showing a girl, with pinkish clothes, on a dark pink background. Girlish or not, it was hilarious.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Since my avatar is a genderless virus, when it comes to gaming I played as male characters for the longest time. I didn't start playing as female characters until I met my boyfriend and he helped me to feel comfortable as playing my own sex. I guess I just always assumed guys would bother me if I played as a girl because I didn't do much online gaming, but once I met him I realized that no one would bother me because most girl characters are actually guys.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
My avatar is female. You can find out whether or not that matches what I am in the real world by looking at my profile.