Issues

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
...then please take your damn medicine if you honestly are worried! Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but doing nothing will certainly not help, that I'm pretty sure of. Oh, wait, wrong conversation.

Morbid_Myths

Apr 4, 2010
Gosh darnit. Why does it have to be so long before the next strip comes out? I'm rather enjoying this story arc.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Nougaty Moe Center? SOLD!

Also, you may want to get some medicine for that nasty cough.

Taken Aback? You too eh Captca?

Monoclebear

Robot enthusiast
Sep 29, 2010
Skeleon said:
...then please take your damn medicine if you honestly are worried! Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't, but doing nothing will certainly not help, that I'm pretty sure of. Oh, wait, wrong conversation.
It was etablished earlier that the meds don't help they only make the hallucinations even weirder and the docs have no idea how to fix that.

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Ask your doctor if Girlfriend? is right for you.

[small]Women who are pregnant or nursing should not handle Girlfriend?. Other women may, but only under close supervision. Avoid prolonged use if you do not wish to become pregnant. Side effects may include nausea, dry mouth, hair loss, hair gain, insomnia, hair loss again, sweaty teeth, the bends, and not being able to find any of your stuff even though it should be right where you fucking left it! If you require assistance paying for Girlfriend?, contact us to join the damn club.[/small]

Sean Deli

May 11, 2011
That's where you stand up and walk away.
You don't even try a one night stand, because if there are gold rules in life - "Don't stick it in the crazy" is certainly one.

You stand up, you turn around and you walk away.
Getting together with an idea of "fixing" your partner only works in romcoms

In real life if you want to save strangers, you go and work in ER or Fire Department, donate blood or bone marrow. You do NOT start a relationship with one, who is clearly broken.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
InTheEnd said:
It was etablished earlier that the meds don't help they only make the hallucinations even weirder and the docs have no idea how to fix that.
While I can believe that, I cannot believe that the doctors wouldn't have an alternative treatment to try and help her with. I'm sorry, I know this is just fiction, but her basically just giving in is not okay in my eyes, even if - hell, especially if - treatment didn't help her immediately. In fact, psychiatric treatments can take weeks or months until they really take hold. If this comic is going to stay on this rather darker route than the quirkier early ones, I'm going to evaluate it as such.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
TBH dating someone with mental issues is no picnic. It's less so if you also have them XD. I have Asperger's and also dated a girl with it... Needless to say we'd just play off each other's mindfuckery with ultravague communication while requiring specificness in recieving it.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Dastardly said:
Ask your doctor if Girlfriend? is right for you.

[small]Women who are pregnant or nursing should not handle Girlfriend?. Other women may, but only under close supervision. Avoid prolonged use if you do not wish to become pregnant. Side effects may include nausea, dry mouth, hair loss, hair gain, insomnia, hair loss again, sweaty teeth, the bends, and not being able to find any of your stuff even though it should be right where you fucking left it! If you require assistance paying for Girlfriend?, contact us to join the damn club.[/small]
Lol, also remember not to mix different brands of Girlfriend to avoid side effects such as sudden death and possible castration.

On topic

Great comic again guys.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Yikes, she just spilled her guts to this Tris guy.
Now if only she had mentioned what she's playing.