It still works!!

SixWingedAsura

Sep 27, 2010
The Virgo said:
I was positive my copy of TimeSplitters 2 was busted, as it had more scratches than you could count, but one day I put it into my PS2 and ... VOILA! IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D

Been having a great time playing it! :D
HOLY FREAKIN' CARP! Same here, except with Timesplitters Future Perfect for the Gamecube! XD

And my PS3 has fallen off of a dresser power button first and is working perfectly fine.

tanithwolf

For The Epic Tanith Wolf
Mar 26, 2009
I once dropped my old xbox 360, where it hit off my bed frame and gouged a chunk of wood out of it. I was sure that would've done something, but it worked fine afterwards.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
smearyllama said:
Eomega123 said:
3 days after my 360 got the red ring of death I was pulling out the box to ship it back to microsoft when I decided on one last test run. The xbox had fixed itself and has been working ever since.
Sometimes it just red rings as a sign of overheating. That's what mine does with terrifying frequency.
Mine Red Ringed on the first day I bought it. Was playing MW 2 and was on the level in the air port.Half way through when Boop. Red Ring. Turned it off and on and it has worked fine ever since. I once did accidentally sit on my PS2. The casing cracked but it still worked. The game inside didn't.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I had a copy of Super Street Fighter 4 that had a crack from the middle of the disc that reached about halfway to the edge.
The only problem I found with it was that it crashed after showing results from an online match, which isn't half bad. Got a new copy anyway.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I dropped my Gamecube down the stairs, Like It seemed to hit every single step along the way.

It still works!

They say that in the event of a Nucular bomb, the only things that would survive are Cockroaches and Gamecubes.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
I've dropped my DS (The first ones to ever come out) about 3 times. The third time separated the top and bottom halfs, so now they're connected only by the chords. This has also given the top screen an orange tint, and one of the speakers is broken.

Also spilt a glass of water on it.

It still works fine regardless of all that =D

adderseal

Nov 20, 2009
I went for a bike ride in the Peak District with my phone in my pocket and it pissed biblical, torrential rain for the whole thing. It got to such a point that it was physically painful to ride through them because the raindrops were so heavy.
Anyway, I arrive at train station after giving up, pull my phone out my pocket and it looks like it's been thrown in the Amazon river. And it still works fine!

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
SixWingedAsura said:
The Virgo said:
I was positive my copy of TimeSplitters 2 was busted, as it had more scratches than you could count, but one day I put it into my PS2 and ... VOILA! IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D

Been having a great time playing it! :D
HOLY FREAKIN' CARP! Same here, except with Timesplitters Future Perfect for the Gamecube! XD

And my PS3 has fallen off of a dresser power button first and is working perfectly fine.
Wow, that's really funny, because I left MY copy of Future Perfect for the XBOX on top of a shelf, and all it did was collect some dust, but now it won't work! Meanwhile, TS2 has more scratches that King Kong had in the Peter Jackson movie and it works fine ... except that in a few levels the soundtrack skips.

It seems we live opposite lives! XD

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Lost my DS Lite under my dresser for about... 4 years? (I found it about 7 months ago when I replaced my bed with a futon).
It had been sitting there forever...and the battery still wasn't dead!