It's Fucking Everywhere.

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
MianusIzBleeding said:
Zetion said:
MianusIzBleeding said:
I fucking HATE ponies and their stupid brony fan-base
Castration isn't even good enough for them.....

I'd rather watch a proper show than that bloody "grooming" material
What the fuck? I enjoy the show on my own time, I don't go posting random pony-shit everywhere, so why shouldn't I be able to enjoy a decent show?

Honestly at this point it's boiling down to this.

...Its a fucking girls show
Even the avatars are enough to piss me off now
Ah hohohoho such intense bitterness. What a shame. She was a good brony. What a rotten way to die.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Around here ponies are now contained in the chat. And to threads where people are either hating on it or asking for explanations on it, which brings about some hate. As well as avatars.
Since threads like these are now far and in between of what they used to be. And non Brony's are making them, were not doing any harm to any Escapist members that I know of. I have nothing to say about the rest of the internet though.

MianusIzBleeding said:
Ok well, the bull seeing red with this guy.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
roostuf said:
eh,the pony meme thing is dying down now and it is only a matter of time until something more horrible comes along.
Fixed your more for you!

Something worse is probably already on 4Chan as we speak,you know.

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Alphakirby said:
roostuf said:
eh,the pony meme thing is dying down now and it is only a matter of time until something more horrible comes along.
Fixed your more for you!

Ah thanks i guess, what was wrong with it?

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
roostuf said:
Alphakirby said:
roostuf said:
Fixed your more for you!

Ah thanks i guess, what was wrong with it?
An extra r.
and now some filler to prevent this from getting a low content post!

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
A lot of that is not even people who watch the show It will be them posting what is said or people like you who just want to comlain. For example a big pony group on /b/ will only post in one thread(generally) to avoid cluttering /b/ with what they enjoy. Yes there may be some people who still push the show its a good show but the biggest reason that happens is because a lot of people need to verify themselves but the only possible way they can do so is if they can convince their peers...
or that or they want to spread the joy either one gives no reason to get mad.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
The Escapist was into ponies before ponies were cool. Just throwing that out there.
That's where I thought it started, but now I know :|

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
zehydra said:
Susan Arendt said:
The Escapist was into ponies before ponies were cool. Just throwing that out there.
They by no means started it though. I saw it on other forums a week or more before the Escapist.
I guarantee you didn't see Pony Jam on another site before you saw it here. We had a running gag about ponies before MLP started.
oh nm, I thought you were still talking about MLP