It's Midnight...and there's someone outside your window

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
C F said:
I throw the switch, surrounding him with yard lights. Now I'll get a better look at him, and he'll be temporarily blinded.
It's the perfect first step.
I would do the same thing. Additionally there is a 10KG sledgehammer within arms reach that should be a pretty damn good deterrent should the person look more creepy than is legally allowed.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I would pretend I didnt see him, and casually walk out the door.
Either that or charge right at them so they fall backwards off my veranda.
Nothing in between.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
Zeren said:
I point my .44 at him. If a big chrome revolver doesn't get an intruder to leave quickly, I don't know what would.
Ask the punk if he's feeling lucky.

OT: Unsheathe my rapier and do this:

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
I'd pop open the window and if the creep doesn't fall off then, I'd ignite him with an improv hairspray flamethrower. Those things are fun.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Shit bricks! I live on the 1st floor, not many peoples are about 15 foot tall!

I would also wonder why my curtains aren't shut or why somebody would want to look at me through my window.

Chanel Tompkins

Nov 8, 2011
Call out to make sure it isn't my brother trying to get me to unlatch the deadbolt and let him in, then call the police.

Quesa

Jul 8, 2009
I'm an American, I'd riddle my windows and walls with bullet holes and hope it wasn't a family member.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
A creepy man? Oh s***, bed the phone and cops under the hide!

Probably roll down my blind, unlock my front door and wait just inside with a striking implement.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Considering I live on 13th floor I'd be rather intrigued. I'd likely take a photo, blur it a little and send it to some reknowned conspiracy theorist or something.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Hm... I am uncertain.

Of course, I am not sure I'd see him as I always have blinds and curtains on said windows. So at the most, probably it'd be more likely to see their shadow. As I also do not make it a habit to peek out through the blinds when it's nightfall.

In any case, I'd probably get on the phone to call someone whilst moving to where my fam is. If I'm home alone, I'm doing the same whilst waiting. Because if I hear him coming in, I'm either planning to get the hell out of dodge or hiding in an area I'm pretty sure he can't get to.

Like under the stairs.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Either I'd sleep through it, because the next day is a workday, or it's the weekend, which means I'd hit him with my car, because I come home about midnight on the weekends.

TheLazyGeek

Nov 7, 2009
How are we defining creepy? Because I get called creepy all the time and it really hurts my feelings! I mean, if all I'm doing is sitting up in a tree that has a perfect view of your 2nd or 3rd floor window, and I'm looking through it with a decent set of binoculars, what's the problem? I don't think that's creepy at all. I like to call it "People Watching: Advanced level"

But, if it were midnight and someone "creepy" was outside my window, I'd probably invite them in and see if they'd want to be my friend.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012

I'd do the Richardson. If that doesn't frighten him I'd call the hospital cause I'm obviously hallucinating...

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Look past him with my eyes squinted and a worried expression on my face. If that gets him to turn around, quickly hide from his view, then slip out the back door. Then I'd try to sneak up next to him and press the barrel of my .45 to his head. Oh, and I'd tell him to get the hell off my property.

...assuming my disappearing trick didn't work, I'd just go out the front door with the .45 drawn and tell him to get the hell off my property.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Ask open the window to the restrictor and ask him exactly how and why he's by my window... since I'm on the fourth floor.

If he seems Ok I'll let him in, just so he can get down. If not that probably call the police.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
I would invite him in for tea whilst twirling my axe between my fingers. Iw ould then assess his intentions before slamming an axe into his face.