It's Midnight...and there's someone outside your window

Loonyyy

Jul 10, 2009
Clearly one of my mates is drunk again and needs a lift. No seriously, one of my mates came round my house wasted at 3AM a couple of months ago, called me like 3 times to try and scab a lift home, tried throwing rocks at my window to wake me up, before staggering off home.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I knew I had a reason to buy that Kill Bill replica Hatori Hanzo...

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
I would push them off of the ladder they were stood on and watch as they crash down to the pavement below.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
We will see just what it is that they may want after they are finished battling the rancor.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
I'd let him in. Since I live on the seventh floor, he at least deserves my cooperation for all the trouble he went through to get here.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
It's times like this that I am glad my University roommate has 15 throwing knives, a switch blade or 2, and I have some steak knives and a large cutting knife . Hopefully he won't be dead by the time the police get here. Just thinking about this makes me feel murderous, and since I am in the middle of playing Pokemon, perhaps I will butcher his body and shove the bits inside of Poke-balls.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Oh! This has happened to me before!

I can say with great pride that I stared back at him, paralyzed with terror, until he got unnerved and took the mask off!

I had some of the WORST friends...

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
I live on the first floor in an area mostly populated by students, there's always people outside my window. Time of day is irrelevant.

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
I'd think to myself: "Wait, but I ALWAYS close my windows and curtains. Weren't they closed tonight?"

Then I'd shit the bed as I realise that that's the problem, they WERE closed...

TWEWYFan

Mar 22, 2012
Well... after having watched this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/marblehornets
I'd probably hide inside the closet and weep, quietly of course.

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
Backlashboy said:
Well it's midnight...and there's someone outside your window who look's really creppy what do you do phone the cops hide under you're bed or just attack him with whatever you can find i would have to say i would attack him better to be safe than sorry :p
I scream :"For the last time Slenderman I'm NOT letting you in!"

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Wonder how he can fly, as I'm on the second floor. Then I load up all of my guns go back to sleep. If he breaks the glass, I'll kill him then.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I'd give him my credit card, social security number, and a list of my usernames and passwords for all the websites i frequent.

When someone stands outside your window in the middle of night, you know you can trust them.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
I live in a dormitory on the second floor surrounded by hundreds of other rooms. If someone is outside my window, then I will be incredibly scared and chances are it is probably the monsters from my nightmares and they have singled me out and have come to devour me.

X10J

May 15, 2010
Backlashboy said:
Well it's midnight...and there's someone outside your window who look's really creppy what do you do phone the cops hide under you're bed or just attack him with whatever you can find i would have to say i would attack him better to be safe than sorry :p
I'd assault him with poor spelling and improper grammar.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Rastelin said:
Rub my hands and say. Honey, flash your tits and lure him in. The >>thing<< in the cellar has not been fed in avail.

Oh dear...

OT: Probably just close my blinds and go to sleep. It's probably some drunk student looking for his home.