It's official...GAMES HAVE BEEN BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

Blackality

Oct 18, 2009
Considering that the guy responsible is a conservative Christian, I'd turn gay, start worshiping Satan and put fire on churches. If everyone started to do the same they would think that games are friends of Christianity.

NotSoNimble

Aug 10, 2010
Did you know games are released elsewhere that are rape sims?

If you did, then shame on you, if not, get more edumacated like stuffs.

Cause us learned folks don't take kindly to them types of thangs.

Yo.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Flee the country! I just need to find a European country that has English as it's language.... (I don't want to re buy all my shit by moving to somewhere outside Europe).

Austrailia is my back-up plan but they get screwed hard when it comes to games already.

Reveras

Nov 9, 2009
Um ....start wanking off to the queen of England? But no, seriously, I got my single player gamez so they can suck it.

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Piracy.
And keep playing.
It's simple, if hypothetically I couldn't legally buy games, then I couldn't support good devs anyway, so it wouldn't matter anymore.

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
ReaperzXIII said:
You people post such weak-willed answers! Let's rebel! The Shooter addicts will provide firepower with RTS-fans commanding the troops from on high! Stealth fans will do the assassinations, hack-and-slash fans will have a sword to decimate their enemies! Choice-RPG fans will decide the right decisions during moral situations! Programmers, modders and hackers will hack every computer!

THEY SHALL FEAR THE GAMER!!!
I always assumed the Choice-RPG would work with diplomacy. "Shut up!" Falcon Punch! +10 Renegade points.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I would move, hell, even if I wasn't that much of a gamer I'd probably move, because if they're going to bar cultural progress by literally banning an entire medium where are they to stop?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Pull a big boss...create some form of mercenary army that at first acts on its own, but then move to have said army take over the country and force the law to be changed. Or, failing that, just move to Japan.

KindOfnElf

Mar 15, 2010
ReaperzXIII said:
You people post such weak-willed answers! Let's rebel! The Shooter addicts will provide firepower with RTS-fans commanding the troops from on high! Stealth fans will do the assassinations, hack-and-slash fans will have a sword to decimate their enemies! Choice-RPG fans will decide the right decisions during moral situations! Programmers, modders and hackers will hack every computer!

Now we are talking!!! Brilliant! Viva la resistance!

For me it's either this, or if this fails and I get out alive - moving to Japan.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Join la resistance. You gotta fight. For your right. TO PAAAAAARTAAYYY.

mythicdawn12 said:

Did someone say something about a ban?
ReaperzXIII said:

Bloody hell, I kinda want this to happen now.