It's official...GAMES HAVE BEEN BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
hide Halo in a cement block full uranium so it mutates into some sort of super game for the future.
but because im lazy, sleep.

MattRooney06

Apr 15, 2009
TheSuperiorXemnas said:
Gather up or create some weapons and clothes from the most memorable game titles and kill the person who created such a thing, THEN move to a different country...I heard England has very nice weather.
wait what who told you england has nice weather!

we've just been told we are having near constant rain till christmas

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Well my other favourite passtime is illegal too so I guess I would keep on gaming... I'm not totally sure how I would get hold of the games... There would probably be dealers around the place like because like any other illegal item, there is a loot of money to be made in selling them.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
I put on my wizards hat and robe... Well actually mobster suit and start an underground gaming club. Illegal things sell at much higher prices. Not only i'd still get to game but also would be making nice cash on it. Could it even be better. I wish that scenario would happen.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Aylaine said:
I would logically have to adapt, or just go to another country. I know games will always be available in Japan, so I'd just go there. xD
What she said.
I despise that sentence, but there's nothing else I can say...

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
similar.squirrel said:
It's official..AS HOBBIES GO, YOU CAN DO A LOT BETTER THAN SHOOTING PIXELATED MEN ALL DAY LONG.
How about women then?
Or we could not shoot them...

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! oh right, scenario thread

id start an underground gaming club, "first rule of game club... you dont TALK about game club!"

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Pegghead said:
I would move, hell, even if I wasn't that much of a gamer I'd probably move, because if they're going to bar cultural progress by literally banning an entire medium where are they to stop?
exactly! TV and radio will be next! shortly followed by bicycles, open roofed cars, afros and the colour blue!

Assassinscreed548

Jan 16, 2010
I start an illegal business by smuggling video games into the country and selling them at 2x the price..it will be a risky business and i will have to transport them via sea... the place of business will be a bar..so no one will suspect the selling of illegal video games..i will have a VIP room 500? for entry and yo get to play a game of your choice for 2 hours...and drink champagne.

let's not get carried away, alright?

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
unless they force microsoft to remotley shut down all xbox's (im sure its possible if they were connected to live) and then banned steam from functioning (meaning i would loose maybe a 10th of pc games due to inability to play them online) then i would keep going as normal, if they did those 2 things then i would simply play my existing xbox games offline (plus probably get loads of games cheap because they were going to get destroyed, my mate works in game) and keep playing my offline steam games, sorted, although i would be upset about never getting to play Halo Reach, at least i got to play the beta

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Unfortunately the government in my country is pretty close in doing that, at least the
"violent" games like counterstrike. It's still not decided because the people can still say something against it but I'm a little worried here.

The_Emperor

Mar 18, 2010
impossible, that person would be seen as an idiotic zealot or games would go underground and there would be a black market for them just like everything else illegal. how do you ban games when everyone has the internet?

stupid premise for a thread. sorry.