It's official...GAMES HAVE BEEN BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY...

stutheninja

Oct 27, 2009
I too sadly find myself bored to an extent with games now, crackdown 2 essentially took that from me, but i would definety not be a slug with nothing to do. i have friends that i can hangout with, and family to spend time with, though honestly i would try my whole hardest to get games back. political injustice gets my panties in a bunch ;)

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Either just drop all of my games, as I do not want to tangle with the law, or go to a different country. Even if there are no games, there are still planes.

PhantomCritic

May 9, 2009
Run screaming into the house(or houses) of the person(or persons) responsible with a bazooka and blow shit up.

Or I go outside and hang out with my friends. Either works.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I play some games. What the fuck are they going to do about it? Come to my house and kick my ass? I'd like to see that happen.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Kollega said:
Well, then i'm getting the hell out of this post-Soviet hive of scum and villainy. I was planning to do so anyway, and they just gave me another reason. Simple.
Post-Soviet? Then we won't NEED games. For instance:

OT: A world without games? I would stay right here, on the internet. It makes me feel safe.

blobby218

Aug 24, 2009
Games keep me sane, without them i would pick up my bow and arrows and goon a murdering spree pretending it was a game *twitch* then i would hunt down the people responsiple and torture them then nail one of their hands to a tree and leave them hanging there until they starve*twitch*

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Go to a rally where proponents of the ban are present. Then start throwing feces around like a monkey, whilst screaming in a shrill manner.

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
Then the Economy takes a massive nosedive due to the sudden cut of a trillion-dollar industry.

This is an unrealistic scenario people need to stop using. It literally couldn't happen.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Aylaine said:
Jedamethis said:
Aylaine said:
I would logically have to adapt, or just go to another country. I know games will always be available in Japan, so I'd just go there. xD
What she said.
I despise that sentence, but there's nothing else I can say...
Hahahahah. Why, not a fan of it since it's so popular now? ;)

CUTE AVATAR!!!
Eh? Not a fan of what?

And yes, I love mah happy foxy now ^-^