It's time for obscure quote theater!!!

Apr 24, 2008
Instant K4rma said:
Tim Cr810 said:
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Reservoir Dogs, Mr Pink.

"Boy, I wouldn't last 5 minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't rotten as Hell."
I want to say 3:10 to Yuma, your avatar seems to confirm that you like westerns.

Here's mine:

Character 1: How would you like a job in the mint?
Character 2: Mint? No, no, I no like a mint. Uh, what other flavor you got?

If someone gets this, I love them.

rium125

Nov 30, 2009
Sexual Harassment Panda said:
Instant K4rma said:
Tim Cr810 said:
I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Reservoir Dogs, Mr Pink.

"Boy, I wouldn't last 5 minutes leading an outfit like that if I wasn't rotten as Hell."
I want to say 3:10 to Yuma, your avatar seems to confirm that you like westerns.

Here's mine:

That' a Marx brothers film, right?

rium125

Nov 30, 2009
rium125 said:
Instant K4rma said:
Tim Cr810 said:
Reservoir Dogs, Mr Pink.

Here's mine:

Duck soup?

Apr 24, 2008
mrhappy1489 said:
"I wanna shake things up patterson, stir up some controversy, rattle a few cages", "Leave the bird alone!"
Sounds like Homer Simpson in the prohibition episode, which may well have been a parody of the Untouchables or something similiar.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste."

rium125

Nov 30, 2009
mrhappy1489 said:
"I wanna shake things up patterson, stir up some controversy, rattle a few cages", "Leave the bird alone!"
Sounds like Homer Simpson in the prohibition episode, which may well have been a parody of the Untouchables or something similiar.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste."
Fear and loathing in las vegas

Apr 24, 2008
rium125 said:
rium125 said:
Instant K4rma said:
Tim Cr810 said:
Reservoir Dogs, Mr Pink.

Here's mine:

Duck soup?
Yup.

You quoted yourself...

You're supposed to contribute one when you get one, otherwise the thread dries up.

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
Hmhuh, let me think...oh! I'll put down two:

1: "Rusted old machines should stay home and play with their toasters!"

#2 is a compound one:
"That price on my head, was that dead or alive?"
"Not sure. See if he starts shooting you."

SniperMacFox said:
"What's that?! OH NO BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAGH!"

(Not too obscure, but funny.)
Is that...The Wicker Man?

rium125

Nov 30, 2009
Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
ABLb0y said:
"Love will always find a way... Every cloud has a silver lining... Yeah, they gotta tell you something..."
Kick Behind/Donkey

'I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. Their will come an hour when the courage of men fails, when we betray our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day!'
Lord of the rings: Return of the king
"That boy's got an arse for a face"

pearsmb06

Nov 11, 2009
It's Preacher

"Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by your zest for KUNG FU TREACHERY"

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
"Miss Belair, if you feel compelled to grab part of my body and shake it before you can even be friendly, you've got far worse problems than you think I have."

Entamrik

Aug 30, 2010
"Die like your father, you pin-headed son of an icecream maker!"
Geese Howard, such language from a mobster that murdered hundreds :O

Ironsouled

Nov 5, 2009
Entamrik said:
"Die like your father, you pin-headed son of an icecream maker!"
Geese Howard, such language from a mobster that murdered hundreds :O
Fight-A-Base, man.

Mine:
"Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!"

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Ironsouled said:
"Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this shit: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!"
"What's a Nubian?"

*blam!*

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
"And you think I called [em]myself[/em] Black Vulcan? Hell, no! I used to go by SuperVolt. 'Black Vulcan' was Aquaman's idea, and I said, 'Well maybe we should just call you White Fish.'"