I've Become Everything I've Ever Hated.

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
I like tea and coffee. They're both pretty good, although they seem to be more of a social convention ("I'll put on a cuppa") than a drink.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
I used to like milk, cheese, ice cream, and other assorted dairy products. Now I'm lactose intolerant.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Oh yeah I know what thats like.
Used to hate myself then I loved myself way too much and now things are in a weird place between us.
I also remember that I never used to eat my vegetables as a child still dont! but Ive forgotten where I was going with this one...
Getting back into things ive always hated jelly babies and that is Never going to change... Wait thats not right either?
Okay Okay... I can do this it may be a tricky one but I will get this.
Ive got it! I used to hate how your avatar stared so deeply into my soul,but now I think its pretty funny how it doesnt seems to be plesed at what it looking at one bit,though it is still just a bit creepy.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
chiggerwood said:
Imp Emissary said:
chiggerwood said:
Imp Emissary said:
Mushrooms. I hated mushrooms (by themselfs at least), but then we found some morel mushrooms around the house. God they're good. They tast just like beef! Now I'm trying to grow them.
There is a plant that taste like beef? And you can grow this plant Why are there people still pondering the meaning of life or debating the existence of God? THERE IS A PLANT THAT TASTE LIKE COW MEAT!
Fuck you Richard Dawkins, fuck you.

OT: This is going back a long while, but RPG's I used to despise RPG's but then I played Morrowind and I've loved them ever since. On the flip side I used to mmorpg's but now I despise them.
To be fair, they are a bit hard to come by/grow, you do need to use a lot of mushrooms to make a burger, they shrink a bit worce than cow meat, and mushrooms are a fungus not a plant.(Sorry to be such a categorical Nazi, but I couldn't help myself, again sorry.) And, Dawkins was a bit of a dick at times.

Also I didn't really like shooters until I got the Orange Box.
Too bad on them being hard to grow, but I think it'd be worth the effort, and yeah I don't like Dawkins at all. I blame him and his ilk for the surge of asshole atheist that have cropped up in recent times.
:D They are worth it.

And yeah, anyone can be annoying if they go around pushing their beliefs on others, or blame all the other different beliefs on the worlds problems.

People suck, and all the fault is on all the people. But that's just what I think.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
Shaving used to be a big no for me. I hated doing it and didn't understand why I should even bother. Now i do it semi regularly. Not exactly sure what changed my mind on that.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
How do I get into drinking proper tea? Someone recommend me a good tea I can brew up here in the US! I'd like to give it a try.

BytByte

Nov 26, 2009
Saw the thumbnail for Gangnam style and scoffed, then listened to it and was overjoyed at how wrongly I judged it.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
SonOfVoorhees said:
See your an idiot an seeing everything political. Tea is a drink, it was drunk in China way before England. Hate the politics, but hating a drink not even grown in the UK is stupid.

Anyway, im not insulting you as a person, just those that saw tea as a symbol. I can understand their reasoning, but its still dumb. Like idiots that burn flags.
I'm sorry but what are you talking about?

Souplex said:
When I was a little kid I used to think girls were icky.
So, you aren't infallible! Good to know.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I was the same about tea. Also grapes.
Recently though I started hating Pumpkin soup. I always hated pumpkins but I didn't mind the soup. Maybe it was just the one recipe I liked.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
Facebook..Oh my how I hated facebook. I was adamant on never getting a fb ever..then I went to college and decided to get one.

When I was a kid I was a nice kid who was too scared to swear that I couldn't even say ass, now I swear like a sailor, I cant go a sentence without swearing, I tried to quit one day and ended up swearing 78 times...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
SonOfVoorhees said:
See your an idiot an seeing everything political. Tea is a drink, it was drunk in China way before England. Hate the politics, but hating a drink not even grown in the UK is stupid.

Anyway, im not insulting you as a person, just those that saw tea as a symbol. I can understand their reasoning, but its still dumb. Like idiots that burn flags.
She didn't say she hated the concept of tea. The thread title is sardonic and not serious.

I don't understand what you're trying to get at.

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
HDTV. I used to rant about how I could get much better res on my PC and that with the size you weren't getting anything better anyway, but I recently came into some money and bought one so I could get rid of my old CRT since it takes up so much space. I really have to say that gaming on it feels remarkable (still not a candle to my PC, of course d:).

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
I used to hate coffee. Then we got ourselves a Keurig and OH GOD, TIMOTHY'S SUMATRAN IS JUST SO FUCKING DIVINE. I can't write a single word without my first cup in the morning. Otherwise all that comes out is monosyllabics. Can't very well make a thesis out of "Ugh", "Meh" or "Feh" now, can you?

I used to hate Brussels sprouts, then I found out that you can lightly fry them in olive oil and coarse salt, and that this removes a good 75% of that icky bitterness, and that it goes awesome with salmon. Now I want Brussels sprouts in the fridge at all times.

I used to hate Brostep and Skrillex, but I recently heard "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" and thought it was tolerable. Still doesn't come to within an inch of anything by Blackleg or Four Tet, though.

See, this is more my speed, in terms of Dubstep:
<youtube=lSeHbtZzXGw>

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
All you've ever hated is tea? More people should be like you.

Me, all I hate is hypocrisy.

That up there on the line above, that's a joke. Feel free to laugh.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I never drank coffee on a regular basis before the age of 16. Then with upper secondary school started and it was common practice to enjoy a cup at least once a day.

Now 8 years later, I could accidentally murder someone unless I consume this drug at least once a day.