Jack Thompson Blames T2 Woes On Divine Retribution

Dapper Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Baby Tea said:
he speaks as if he speaks for God.
Don't give him any ideas. He might start claiming to be a reincarnation of Jesus that has come for the sole purpose of fulfilling God's demand that all video games and their creators be sent to the lowest depths of hell to suffer for all eternity.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
Man, Jack Thompson is like Alucard. You can kill him 300 million times but he's absorbed so many souls that he can just keep regenerating himself even after everyone stopped giving a crap.
He destroyed himself by never stopping. I would think God would reward that. Maybe punish the Florida Bar association or something? I was never happy that he lost his licence, but come on, it was his own fault.
When you get God to start fighting your battles for you then you've really given up on winning yourself...look at W.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
"What's that Dave? Yes, I believe Jack Thompson has officially become this years grade A DOUCHE! Kicking Sarah Palin out of the top spot by being considerably uglier and creepier than her."

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
007Loser said:
We need to make a petition so that Jack Thompson sews his mouth shut.
We'll promise that we won't buy GTA 5 if he does. Then, when he's sown his lips together, we tell him we will stick to our words and not purchase Grans Thrifty Auto 5.
You get a sticker.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
You know I just realized he spent time talking in the third person according to some of those quotes.

His self-absorbtion knows no bounds. It's like when Jerry Falwell died Jack Thompson decided he'd have to take his place as "that other nutty Christian guy"

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
Raise your hand if people in your house asked questions why you couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes.

*raise*

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Can this be classified as harrassment? I'm just wondering, because he's sent letters like these before to T2's president's mother before. I think sending letters like these could be considered harrassment, could it? I have no idea, I'm not lawyer, but god I hope it is.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Jumplion said:
Can this be classified as harrassment? I'm just wondering, because he's sent letters like these before to T2's president's mother before. I think sending letters like these could be considered harrassment, could it? I have no idea, I'm not lawyer, but god I hope it is.
Well given how Thompson does the exact opposite of what a lawyer is supposed to do I'm pretty sure this is harassment on some level.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
AceDiamond said:
Jumplion said:
Well given how Thompson does the exact opposite of what a lawyer is supposed to do I'm pretty sure this is harassment on some level.
Is it weird that every time you've quoted me, my inbox only says "
and not the name of the thread that you quoted me in? Happend every time you've quoted me so far...

But this constant letter sending, promising the wraith of God, or telling them that they're sinners, it can't be very legal especially for, as you said, an ex-lawyer.

I morbidly hope that T2 sues him.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
If god does exist, then he is not a kind and merciful god, if he was, this prick would've died ages ago.