Jack Thompson Blames T2 Woes On Divine Retribution

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
I would laugh my ass off if he got hit by a bus. Specially if someone then sent him a letter pretty much like that but telling him not to be an asshole. And I don't get why people still listen to him, he was disbarred and this prick is still running around.

Ongaru

Dec 24, 2008
if this idiot's clearly a fired lawyer then why the fuck are we even listening to this prick?

he's pulling a bloody Al-Gore by jumping on the "video games cause problem x" bandwagon, even though Al-Gore jumped onto the "global warming" bandwagon it's still a similar situation.

it's rediculous how someone can get credit for defending parents who's kids shot up a school by blaming a fucking game they do in their spare time.

the sooner people realise that it's the parent's fault and tell Jack Thompson to shut up the better.

Wilfy

Oct 4, 2008
I'm confused as to when he talked to God, because last time I checked God didn't talk to twats.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
thedrop2zer0 said:
So Jack thinks that people hate him because he is a Christian. Well, there is no denying that the world tends to hate Christians, just as Jesus said it would. But that isn't why people hate Jack. I don't want to judge, but Jack has done some very public, very un-Christ-like things. And to not even acknowledge or admit his own wrongdoings, he makes himself appear false and hypocritical. People hate him because of his outrageous attitude and ridiculous comments and actions pertaining to the video game industry.

Jack, guess what? I am a Christian too, but I think Grand Theft Auto is a fun game.

Would I let my kids play it? No.
Do I think children in general should play it? No.

But would I act like a complete buffoon and ruin my career in an attempt to bring down the developer and publisher of the game? Absolutely not.

The "harm" that was done to you Jack, is your own doing.
You, sir, have won this thread.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Look, if you got your license to practice law taken away from you because of your stupidity, that's a pretty clear sign that you should shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even more stupid.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
On behalf of every single God on this planet, the Hindoe gods included which makes about a total of a billion, we do not support Jack and have no personal grudge against GTA.

The sheer stupidity of the banking system is what is causing the stock drops everywhere and may we remind every one of you humans that we Gods created the first actual GTA a.k.a real-life.

Just have a look around and you will see legions of misguided youngsters, street gangsters and other car jacking thugs everywhere.

And GTA: Planet Earth has amused us for nearly 6 billion years so we applaud the human efforts to recreate our magnificence.

Dr.Doctor

Nov 5, 2008
It used to be that this guy actually had power and the mere mention of his name struck fear into the hearts of devolpers. Now he's the equivalent of the crazy conspiracy theorists who live in trailers. You know the ones, crazy hair, claiming to be a Nam vet, and ending thier phrases with "man".

"It's all a conspiracy man, they goverment wants kids to buy stuff man, turn em into copotate slaves man, and hand over the secret plans to the commies man."

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
Yes, God economically smote them. A bit less harsh than what he did at Sodom and Gomorrah, but have you seen the price of sulfur lately? God has to be economical.

I love these idiots who think they're the voice of God.