Japan Finishes Life-Size Gundam

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
xmetatr0nx said:
bue519 said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Man, japan really needs to restart their imperilism. They very obviously need something to do.
Yeah who doesn't need another Rape of Nanking.
Well obviously the chinese probably wouldnt fancy it. I wont go into japans all out denial or burial of anything they did during the war, my reasons for not being a fan of japan are many.
Yeah they've definitely committed some major atrocities. But atleast their game shows are funny.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Dammit, i came into this thread thinking it was a fully functional suit.

Damn you for building my hopes up. :(

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
bue519 said:
xmetatr0nx said:
Man, japan really needs to restart their imperilism. They very obviously need something to do.
Yeah who doesn't need another Rape of Nanking.
Woah now, no need bringing up sensitive stuff like this in a thread about giant robots.

Alberio

Jun 10, 2009
That was quick, just the other day I was reading about how they'd finally got the legs done. Shame its only gonna be up for 2 months though, wonder what theyre gonna do with it afterwards.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
CantFaketheFunk said:
CountFenring said:
They should do Gundam Wing, that was a good show, I don't remember watching the show with that one.
Bah, Gundam Wing. For all Treize Khushrenada was awesome, Wing itself was merely "okay."

Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, 0080: War in the Pocket, 08th MS Team, Turn A Gundam, Gundam SEED... all better than Wing, and then some. ;)
NOT SO FAST!

You thought you could sneak that in there did you? I don't think seed deserves all the hate it gets...but better than wing? Surely you are joshing me.

And regardless of what you think of the series, the wing MS designs kicked...ASS

Seeing Wing or Epion standing there would be beyond awesome.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
vivaldiscool said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
CountFenring said:
They should do Gundam Wing, that was a good show, I don't remember watching the show with that one.
Bah, Gundam Wing. For all Treize Khushrenada was awesome, Wing itself was merely "okay."

Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta Gundam, 0080: War in the Pocket, 08th MS Team, Turn A Gundam, Gundam SEED... all better than Wing, and then some. ;)
NOT SO FAST!

You thought you could sneak that in there did you? I don't think seed deserves all the hate it gets...but better than wing? Surely you are joshing me.

And regardless of what you think of the series, the wing MS designs kicked...ASS

No, I actually do think SEED was better than Wing. Not on the levels of the others I mentioned (or 00 part 1), but it was more consistent in its message, the characters actually made sense sometimes, and it wasn't trying to sell something as completely ridiculous as "And no one fought anymore forever."

Also, it had Mwu la Flaga. And Mwu la Flaga is totally awesome.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
blitz609 said:
Now, if it was fully operational that would be sick.
Knowing the Japanese it probably is, just their keeping it secret.

As a side note: FREAKIN AWESOME!
I concur. And what could the US build that could compare?

darfjono

Jan 2, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
vivaldiscool said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
CountFenring said:

NOT SO FAST!

No, I actually do think SEED was better than Wing. Not on the levels of the others I mentioned (or 00 part 1), but it was more consistent in its message, the characters actually made sense sometimes, and it wasn't trying to sell something as completely ridiculous as "And no one fought anymore forever."

SEED better than Wing? you best be trollin'.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
darfjono said:
CantFaketheFunk said:

SEED better than Wing? you best be trollin'.
SEED was actually coherent. And didn't have people waxing philosophical nonsense about the nature of humanity and warfare. I mean, when the two primary plans essentially come down to "Nobody should fight" and "Ok, we'll make a war so bad that no one will ever want to fight again," that's just silly. SEED took something that had been briefly alluded to in MSGC= - the whole Oldtypes being threatened by the emergence of Newtypes - and turned it into a major plot point that actually worked pretty well.

Heero was a boring protagonist. True, Kira wasn't much better, but SEED made up for it with Mwu, Andy Waltfeld, and the Astray side story. Also, Stargazer is awesome.

jj90

Oct 24, 2008
if they ever go to war again watch out for an army of those beasts lol

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
That is the most awesomest thing ever. Now...make me a life sized Sazabi or Norris Packard's Custom Gouf!!