Japan Finishes Life-Size Gundam

aebonhawk

Apr 29, 2009
There are so many problems in the worlds with poverty, war and the economy and these fanboys (and girls) and girls scrounged up enough money to make a monument of a cartoon robot..... that's it! I've lost all faith in humanity. Might as well go live as a hermit (far away from Japan!!!)

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Onmi said:
Fuck that! We're continuing the theme of Innovators okay? so we need the granddaddy to make an appearance

Feel free to correct me if im wrong but isin't Tetsujin 28-go (or Gigantor in english dub) The first giant robot anime ever made? I mean it's as old as Astro Boy. I'm pretty sure it's older than Mazinger.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
generic gamer said:
War Penguin said:
*Sigh*. As awesome as it is, I need to ask: WHY?!?!?
normally i'd reply with "why not" but i think that "japan" works much better as a reply. thats just japan for you.

on a side note i
a. really want to see this in person and
b. want to stroll up in a life size GiNN and nudge it over :)
I know and I agree that it's awesome. And not to be a kill joy or any thing, but don't you think it the money and materials could've been used for other things, like, I don't know, one that at least WORKS.

Boron00

May 31, 2009
I have died and gone to heaven. I wish they could of done the ZETA gundam or the 00 Riser, but the original looks sweet 2.

PyroZombie

Apr 24, 2009
My Initial Thoughts:

Well, Japan has won. I'm ready to bow down to my new overlords. Once you start building giant robots, you might as well ass-rape the world.

How come America is in a economic tailspin(In to a volcano full of sharks in full protective suiting with diamond chainsaws)and japan has enough money to make a fucking gundam?

Oh wait, disneyland.

Why not Gigantor?

My feet itch.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Onmi said:
N-Sef said:
Onmi said:
Khell_Sennet said:
Onmi said:
Khell_Sennet said:
Now that the Gundam is done, can the next project be the Arcadia from Captain Harlock? Or possibly Jehuty from ZoE?
Fuck that! We're continuing the theme of Innovators okay? so we need the granddaddy to make an appearance

[Some Pic]

or Mazinkaiser

[Bigger Pic]

THEN we can do the Arcadia
Meh. No interest in either of those. Never was into the whole Power Rangers / Voltron "Robot vs Thing" anime, sole exception being Evangelion. Macross, Nadesico, Patlabor, Appleseed... Those are my mecha shows.
It was the first piloted giant robot. if it didn't exist none of those ever would have
BREASTO BEAMU!!!
Man I love that series, though I kinda prefer Getter Robo. Yeah, Go Nagai invented a number of anime genre, he's awesome.

By the way, that Gundam is badarse. I want one!
*chokes you out with a chain*

ahem

BREASTO FAIA!!!!!

Also Getter Robo, how was this ever marketed at children...
Yeah, Cutey Honey was also marketted towards little girls when it was first released. Is it really Breasto Faia? Huh, I should watch it again.