Jersey Shore has been Cancelled

Greni

Jun 19, 2011
Farwell Jersy Shore, we hardly knew ye.

And when I say hardly, I mean not at all. What the fuck is that.

Anyway people seem happy so I'm happy.

Party

Hard

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
MTV still has to own up to M a.k.a Music part of it's name like 90s. Still, a good start.

Grach

Aug 31, 2012
I've watched 2 episodes of the aformentioned show. The only reason I thought anyone would watch it was out of sheer sadism. Sort of like a slow motion car crash. Frankly, I thought people here actually watched just to experience the freakshow.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
We have won the battle, but the war must continue.
Let us torch all of these celebrity Reality TV shows. With Napalm.
Let us bring the mere POTENTIAL of creativity and class back to these shows.

And let us violently end anyone who would dare drag us back down to the depths of Snookie and The Situation.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
HUZZAH! One less show dedicated to teaching teenagers that being a useless spray tanned douchebag is acceptable behavior! Now we just need to get rid of TLC... Of course knowing network TV it's probably so they can replace it with Jersey Shore: Generation 2.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0p8iOZYU1qixleeo1_500.gif

A great day for the collective IQ of the world.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Just wait, it will be replaced by an even stupider show.

It's inevitable. But I am glad to hear it is done and over with. Purposely avoided that show for a long time.

Deathmageddon

Nov 1, 2011
FINALLY!! Now we just have to get rid of Toddlers & Tiaras, Real Housewives of wherever, and the various Teen Mom shows. Also, kill anyone involved in the making of or who starred in the aforementioned shows as a detriment to society and the gene pool.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Froggy Slayer said:
EVERYBODY WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS INVITED TO THE IMAGINARY PARTY AT MY PLACE, IN MY IMAGINARY PRIVATE CRUISE SHIP. CELEBRATIONS AND GOOD TIMES ARE TO BE HAD.
Does it have cheesecake? I like cheesecake.

Acton Hank

Nov 19, 2009
Ghonzor said:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll0p8iOZYU1qixleeo1_500.gif

A great day for the collective IQ of the world.
I don't see how this effects the world's IQ; anyone who's smart wouldn't watch it and anyone who keeps watching it after an episode probably doesn't have a decent IQ to begin with.