Jersey Shore has been Cancelled

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I am suprised that it lasted this long to be honest. Oh well, good riddance. Now, we just have to wait for Geordie shore to follow suit.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Sleekit said:
my only real exposure to the show barring newspapers websites was through this and "the elders" comments are hilarious XD

still here's hoping getting rid of dumb becomes a trend...
The funny thing is, I always find myself agreeing with those seniors

OT:
Was barely aware of the show's existence, other than people complaining about it a lot the show barely affected me..... That being said, it does seem like a pretty bad show.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
This is truly a wondrous day. That show was the most awful pile of unmitigated dross I have ever watched.
So in summation...

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Yes! There is a God! NO MORE GUIDO DOUCHES ON LATE-NIGHT TEE VEE!

<youtube=usfiAsWR4qU>

ChrisRedfield92 said:
I don't see how this effects the world's IQ; anyone who's smart wouldn't watch it and anyone who keeps watching it after an episode probably doesn't have a decent IQ to begin with.
He's referring to the collective {i]average[/i] intelligence of Mankind. All those poor, poor sorts who were entertained by this drivel were bringing down our average IQ.

Which is pretty much meaningless, but there's always someone out there who's going to take time off to cheer for something like this. Hence why:

<youtube=usfiAsWR4qU>

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Well that's something to celebrate.

But there's still Toddlers and Tiara's and that kind of IQ lowering garbage.