Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Tuesday Night Fever said:
Kargathia said:
Tuesday Night Fever said:
King of Asgaard said:
Jersey Shore has been Cancelled
... and nothing of value was lost.
Oh, I don't know about that. It certainly had a lot of depth - they really went from low to lower.
That probably would have been a pretty sweet burn, but their skin was already shoe leather to begin with.
There is entertainment value to be had from seeing snide remark after remark whoosh past a completely oblivious target.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Damnit, this always happens when you introduce a new kid into the show.

NEVER FAILS

Joking aside, I couldn't be happier. The only downside to this is me wondering what Beavis and Butthead are going to riff on in their next season.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
GeneralTwinkle said:
Lunar Templar said:
uh huh....

i assume it in normal to want to harm the cast? cause that pick make me want to do them harm due to doucheyness
It's normal for most people, yes.
But there are some that like the show, for whatever reason.
>.>
is it to late to call Exterminautus?

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
I'm just glad it'll fall into obscurity along with Real World so that our children don't get access to such mind eroding trash.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Big brother has just come back to Australia after 4 years, this might make a comeback, Ughhh

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
I don't care. I only watched it once, and the only thing to come out of it since is thousands of jokes disparaging the cast, which I find hilarious. Now that the humour has dried up, I don't care what happens to it.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Lunar Templar said:
GeneralTwinkle said:
Lunar Templar said:
uh huh....

i assume it in normal to want to harm the cast? cause that pick make me want to do them harm due to doucheyness
It's normal for most people, yes.
But there are some that like the show, for whatever reason.
>.>
is it to late to call Exterminautus?
It's never too late to call the Exterminatus.

Joriss

Dec 27, 2011
Only watched the show once for about 10 minutes...those 10 minutes made me lose faith in humanity. Is it now restored? Not really, the wound still needs healing...

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
coolman9899 said:
King of Asgaard said:
sinsfire said:
Watch it, pal.
While I agree with your outburst of joy, the mods'll crack down on low-content posts.
Lol are you a mod in disguise? xD
No, I just don't want someone whose comment is shared by the majority on here get into trouble just because it was too short.

keiji_Maeda

May 9, 2012
Froggy Slayer said:
EVERYBODY WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD IS INVITED TO THE IMAGINARY PARTY AT MY PLACE, IN MY IMAGINARY PRIVATE CRUISE SHIP. CELEBRATIONS AND GOOD TIMES ARE TO BE HAD.
I'll be on a boat? Sweet.

i wish i could summon up some optimism to display here, but the fact that this sorts of insipid show gets produced means that there will inevitably rise another to take it's place.

Now let's have a moment of silence for the poor impressionable youths who grew up watching this show and believing that these people are great ideals to strive to live after.

*beat*

or not really.

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
Men... We have fought hard for this day to come. Sure, this is just one victory. But it gives almost unlimited possibilities to what else can be won. If continue to fight, maybe, just maybe, we can get all of the crappy reality shows on television off of the air! But for now, let us celebrate our victory over crap reality TV!

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Souldemon8 said:
Six seasons. The civilized world has put up with this rinse and repeat crap for SIX SEASONS. This show has slowly become the bane of my existence in the past couple of years. Ever since it started I've always had to deal with the same responses when I introduce myself to someone out of my state:

"So where you from"
"Uh...Jersey"
"Your from Jersey!? GTL for life bro!!!"

Stuff like this just spills over and over and it's getting freaking annoying. I just can't wait for the Jersey stereotype to fade away. Though I have a hunch we are just going to get some other crappy reality show filling the vacant time slot.
Actually my usual response to meeting someone from Jersey is, "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. We didn't know, we...we didn't know the true bravery of our Jersey brethren until the dreaded Snookie broke free of her eternal bonds. Now the whole of humanity is paying for our mistake, may god have mercy on our souls."

Though to be honest I've never actually run into someone from Jersey, but that's totally what I would say if I ever did.

Also here's my contribution to the musical revelry. Courtesy of the late and great Vincent Price.