Jimquisition: Gamer Guys

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
Gamer Guys

Jimquisition travels to another time and another place, examining a world taken over by gamer guys and their testosterone-addled inanity. Something must be done!

Watch Video

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
I just love how Jim talks about nipples with Jonathan Holmes playing Wii U on a background.

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
WaitWHAT said:
"Guys leading me on with their muscular buns and slick calf muscles."
"using their supple, smooth bodies and elegant nipples to sell themselves on sex appeal"

Jim....it's time for you to come out of there.

(<3)
Implying I've ever been in there.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Very good, very good. Point taken. You're preaching to the choir course. Anyway now I've got to go scrub myself.

Weresquirrel

Aug 13, 2008
This wouldn't have anything to do with that "playable Zelda" column you ran on Destructoid would it? I noticed things got a little... Heated... In the comment section there...

spplmj

Jun 28, 2011
Aww man... from the title I thought he was going to talk about the Dudebro gamers that the majority of publishers seem to cater to now. The flipping of the current Gurl Gamers arguments was amusing but I still came out disappointed.

josh4president

Mar 24, 2010
Don't quote me on this guys but I think Jim might have been being just a tad bit sarcastic in this video

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
I... don't know what exactly to make of this yet, but I can't help but notice the intentional similarities to videos about girl gamers who use their appeal and games for attention.

EDIT:
Monxeroth said:
This episode is basically the mirrored version of the booth babe episode, harrdiharr :L
There we go.

Tombsite

Nov 17, 2012
The fact that you mentioned shadow hearts fusions just makes me love you all the more :)

Wilco86

Oct 5, 2011
Thank God that was an alternate reality, or I'd have thought Jim needs desperately a summer vacation...