Jimquisition: Jimquisition Awards, Part Three

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
a game i just would love to play but cant. why not release it for the pc. it has potential for it. hopefully one day.

lol, lollipop chainsaw?? well, the game looks like mindless fun. also a game that dint come out for the pc.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Okay, can someone please tell me what that song in the intro is? I need it in my life.

MisterShine

Him Diamond
Mar 9, 2010
Kurt Cristal said:
blackrave said:
Who else thinks that opening track reminds of Pendulum?
That style of music (not pendulum themselves but the electronic music that like that) is "Liquid Drum n' Bass" or "Liquid Funk". I too would like to know the song title, did I miss it in the credits?
Zydrate said:
Okay, can someone please tell me what that song in the intro is? I need it in my life.
Demigod by Cryogenic Echelon

You can't buy it anywhere but from them, here :
http://cryogenicechelon.bandcamp.com/album/demigod

it is, however, pay what you want price though!

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
MisterShine said:
Kurt Cristal said:
blackrave said:
Who else thinks that opening track reminds of Pendulum?
That style of music (not pendulum themselves but the electronic music that like that) is "Liquid Drum n' Bass" or "Liquid Funk". I too would like to know the song title, did I miss it in the credits?
Zydrate said:
Demigod by Cryogenic Echelon

You can't buy it anywhere but from them, here :
http://cryogenicechelon.bandcamp.com/album/demigod

it is, however, pay what you want price though!
Oh brilliant. It's essentially free O_O
And I was just thinking of putting it on my Youtube. That's much better! Thanks!

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
I want to get this game, even knowing how smug the game's creator is. It still looks quite enjoyable and I have requested quite a bit of Sony cash, so maybe I'll finally pick it up.

Djaevlenselv

May 3, 2011
Jimothy Sterling said:
Djaevlenselv said:
So, Jim. I don't want to be mean to you or anything. That would go against my usual thanking god for you after all. But when you post a video whose sole purpose is to state which game gets your award and why... it kinda ruins it, when the video description already mentions exactly that. I don't know how everyone else feels, but I for one like to be surprised when I view countdowns and award lists, so I was just wondering: would it be too much to ask you not to post the names of the winning games in the descriptions for the last videos. Sorry if I'm being rude.

A big fan of yours.
The games are announced at the end of the previous episode, that's when the surprise is supposed to happen. Because of the way The Escapist formats its video listings, spoilers in the descriptions are unavoidable. The work around this, I basically announced the game at the end of the last episode, rather than the beginning of the new one. If you watched yesterday's video, you should have had the surprise then, gone into today's video knowing the winner, and then been surprised by the NEXT reveal.

I have a feeling my "unsubtle clue" joke misfired, as people seem to be thinking I deliberately intended them to guess. It's supposed to be obvious. Perhaps next year, if I do more awards, I'll just do straightforward announcements at the end.
Ah, I see. That went completely over my head. Sorry for complaining then. I shall never question your wisdom again :)

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
does anyone know the opening track? it sounds a bit like celldwellr

EDIT: demigod by cryogenic echelon

Gregg Johnson

Jul 25, 2012
Would be cool if people actually read the post (or the ones for the last two videos) for the song title, instead of just posting and hoping someone comes in later and tells them the thing that's already been said a dozen times...

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Shame aboute the exclusive thing. I'd love to play it but it seems they don't want my money