Jimquisition: Super E3 Power Outage Episode

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Huh. OK... Why even put this up?

Still, taking it seriously for a moment, what is this video showing exactly?

Did he have a power cut while trying to film it?

Given that the camera didn't cut out, that seems odd at first, but then I'm reminded that nearly all consumer video cameras (and quite a few professional ones) are battery operated.

So... Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I can only assume there was a power cut that lasted long enough for him to miss his video deadline.

Except... He still found the time to edit that clip together. Eh. Whatever.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Coincidentally this was pretty close to my "Cool. Whatever." reaction to most of the news out of E3. Except for Kirby Wii, which made me very, very happy.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I was bracing for another craptastic episode of the Jimquisition, but found myself pleasantly surprised.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
You gotta love escapist magazine mods. They randomly suspend people for writing short comments while completely ignoring even shorter comments.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
Well I found it pretty funny. And sums up E3 quite nicely.

Really scary that some of you didn't get why he asked that. ' -'

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
squid5580 said:
Why are people getting warned/suspended for low content posts? Seems a little hypocritical there mods
Because of this:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/codeofconduct
Regardless of what some of our content creators may say, do or provoke within their videos or articles, this does not give members the ability to act in the same way.
mireko said:
Bah, was hoping for an actual episode. Oh well, the Duke Nukem review will have to suffice.
That review was great stuff.

Scrumpmonkey said:
Why... why is Jim still here? There are many regular posters here who have/do/could contribute more than this show does. I've made my opinons about Mr. Sterling known before (and been suspended for them) so im not going to go into it again lest i anger the mighty, omnipotent forum gerbels but hes cut out the middle man here and actually stopped pretending he has something to contribute.

I emplore you Escapist. Get rid of this show, it is unfathomably bad.
Why... why are you here? Why did you click the link to this page of you don't like Jim's content? Seriously, I would like to know: Did you actually watch this video despite knowing you wouldn't like it, or did you just see that he updated and go right for the comments link to remind us all that you hate this show?

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Haters and fans, its always fun to watch the two fight.

Either way. I like him, hes enjoyable, and very....up front. Like Yahtzee! Just not as funny.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
metal mustache said:
i can't believe the number of people who watch Jimquisition who don't even like it. Its uncanny, Like his entire fan base is obsessive haters. Did i miss a joke at some point or something?
You sir, made me laugh, because I know its true, it seems more people who hate him post,

Lucky for him, a lot of us find him entertaining. He makes good points, even if his humor can be a bit dry. Overall a good show.

Dissolve

Garroter of Maladjusted Slobs
Apr 27, 2011
Thank God for Jim! Sorry you were cut off, but I appreciate that you made a joke episode instead of apologizing. Coming from you, that would just be weird.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I laughed at least.

It kind of gave me the impression that Jim lives in the basement of the convention hall or somthing and E3 stole all the power.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
kman123 said:
artanis_neravar said:
Awesome, that may have been the best 30 seconds of my life
Then you've obviously never had sex...

Wait, what?

OT: He could have said something. Anything. Even coughed.
who said I was talking about the video?

And he says "really?" or something along those lines