Jimquisition: Videogames Are Not Movies, Get Over It

MrDefo

Jun 7, 2010
The first time I tried to watch this video, it irked me to the point that I didn't finish it. Now that I've watched a few of your episodes I decided to give it another go and I found it quite enjoyable and informative. I think perhaps it should have been titled differently, or perhaps not been your first video. In any case, I'm glad I gave it a second chance.

hazard99

Nov 18, 2009
MrDefo said:
The first time I tried to watch this video, it irked me to the point that I didn't finish it. Now that I've watched a few of your episodes I decided to give it another go and I found it quite enjoyable and informative. I think perhaps it should have been titled differently, or perhaps not been your first video. In any case, I'm glad I gave it a second chance.
This wasn't his "first video". He has done loads over at destructiod.

MrDefo

Jun 7, 2010
hazard99 said:
MrDefo said:
This wasn't his "first video". He has done loads over at destructiod.
Fine, it shouldn't have been his first video on this site, the first time I've ever heard of or seen him.