Journey of the Elementals RP (Pm if Interested, Started)

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Having devoured the food given to him - and promptly thanked those who had provided it - Gabriel jumped to his feet as Seth spoke. The Pyromancer had a point: they had a job to do - even if they had absolutely no idea how to get it done, as far as he knew - and they needed to get moving sooner rather than later. As Seth moved on, Gabriel moved to follow; he didn't quite trust that stranger-ish person. Not yet.

Isa, however, followed the Hydromancer, tapping him on one shoulder to get his attention. "I suppose this is farewell for now, Gabriel."

"Right, yes. Well... I'm not really sure what to say, to be honest. Take care of yourself, I guess?"

Isa just laughed that off. "I'm not the one who needs that particular phrase, I think. You travel with intriguing companions, from what I've gathered. I do hope you'll remember the things you learned during your stay, and that they will serve you well."

"As do I... but yeah, I should get going. Need to stick with the others... see you around, maybe." They weren't the best parting words, but Gabriel didn't have the time for speeches, if he wanted to catch up to the others. Adjusting the pack on his back, the young mage nudged his crossbow out of the way of his elbow - the weapon was strapped to his pack - and hurried after Seth.

A small part of him wondered if he would need the crossbow, now that he had some degree of access to steam spells. The chapter did say that steam isn't the best for long-term fighting, since the flash-heating depletes more water than can be recovered... Gabriel resolved to use the crossbow as a backup, instead of going to it as a first resort.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Jenn waited patiently while Seth changed, appraising the group. I dunno. Seems like people are still tired even after that rest. Once the Pyro returned, Jenn remained close to him as they moved out. Looking up at a sky that seemed just as friendly for the color red as it did for it's resemblance to blood when the mages first arrived in this world. Even as the sky was filled with creatures that straddled a fine line between looking majestic and looking like they might dive bomb for some chow at any moment. Jenn held onto Seth as the two seemed to be leading the charge toward the camp Alexander's letter mentioned. Hmmm, I guess we're heading for some kind of end. I guess I could almost take a trip to real world now and not hate ever inch of it. Still, I could stay here too... She remained a bit lost in her own head as the group progressed.

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
Alexander stood up, brushing himself off as he fully dressed now.

"My duty and work brought me this far. More than honor and drive brought many from my homelands. So I don't think I'll abandon it as my driving force just yet." He said with a joking smile. Getting ready for the journey ahead.

"I myself think it would be best to reach the forest edge. Give me a bit of time to gather some of the items, perhaps even roll a few before they arrive. Since we aren't exactly trying to conceal ourselves shouldn't be too hard for them to find us. If they can't manage to track somebody who isn't even trying to hide, I'll have to wonder about just why we were chosen to be sent here." He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped him at that thought. Finishing gathering his things as he slung his pack over his shoulders.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Drew remained silent when he reunited with the others, listening to them to catch up on what they were doing. He hoped they were close enough to Alexander that the entire group would be together soon. He noticed Seth and the Nightshade walking closely together, smirking to himself. He wished he had a chance to say goodbye to Alice, but he knew something like that was unlikely in the first place. He could see another camp in the distance, not that far from them, and he started looking to see if Fei was in sight. It's not like she'd blend in here...

He started drifting to the side of the group, noticing he was getting closer to Silvana. "Huh. Hey there." he muttered, realizing he had barely spoken to this person. "Uh... so did you have fun back there? Check out the castle? Enjoy the food? Hang out with one of the maids?" He wasn't that far from Gabriel either, but he didn't want to comment on the crossbow he was carrying.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
Seth gave a small nod to Drew as he joined back up, noting that everyone had actually listened and started following. It was kind of strange, leading them like the students when he had been charged with teaching a few students about fire. And a lesson it was, when some of them nearly roasted their fingers off. Simpler, and possibly much safer than what they were attempting to do now.

"Well, guess we get to find out what else Alexander has been digging up in the world." Seth muttered, likely for only Jenn to really hear. As they continued their movement over the few hills, Seth noted the few Centaurs who apparently were keeping close tabs on them. Not surprising, but then not exactly the most comforting thing either. Glancing back, he noted the new mage had taken to following them and taking a plate of food.

"Hungry, my wandering mage? And....you don't look none too steady. Would take you as more of a dancer or something with how you were dressed before." Seth noted on the new traveler, giving a small laugh as he continued forward over the hill. This world was strange, and the people that he was going to meet in it...well, if any more showed up. Still, the new company seemed to be a bit more on the street side, which was a bit of a refreshing change.

"And...did I catch your name before? I don't quite remember it if ya did. In fact, I don't think I even got your story to this point. Like you just been living here a while, or hiding from pretty girls for the longest time?" Seth continued with a grin, obviously trying to see what Horatio was like.

As they finally topped the hill, Seth gave a wave to the apparently resting Alexander. Probably waiting for us. Nice of him at least. He seemed to be working on something with the rather large centaur who had been at the party. Seemed that they were...smoking something? Alexander didn't smoke, did he?

"Ahoy, Alexander and Fei! What is with....well, who have you picked up? Seems that whenever I leave you there are more people around!" Seth greeted, giving a wave as he walked forward. He noted that he should probably not be trying to light what they were smoking right now, at least until he knew what this was all about.

While Fei was as hyperactive, and her shadow showing much the same energy as her owner, Seth noted a strange newcomer to the group. She was using a sword, which was obviously a change from what Seth was used to. She seemed equipped for adventuring too...who else was wandering around in the strange land?

"And....who are you? Another adventurer sent through with nothing but your wits and weapons? Seems kinda like a bad idea." Seth noted, greeting the strange woman. "Then again, since you are still here, guessing that means you got something going for you. This guy look familiar at all?" Seth pointed back at Horatio, now interested in if there was one big party, or a bunch of them coming into this place.

[hr]

Kane grabbed some of the grass about them, giving an affirming nod as he did so. "Wave weeds. Good strong stuff, and works for the smokes damn well. Still depends on the other stuff, of course." Kane explained, grabbing a bit of the grass for a bit of work on his own.

"Here....this is a good a start as any. Some of the stuff already grabbed should do the trick. Like I said before, the good stuff is more in the forest, but by then you'll be a bit away from asking me questions!" Kane said, taking a seat and laying down the ingredients he had already handy.

"So, for some good smokes and relaxation, you'll need to roll everything into the collection of wave weeds. They tend to be a little picky, and you need to get the biggest ones you can find as having a couple together works....but you're more likely to mess up and spill your flowers, bit of bark, and pretty much make the things fall all over you..." Kane quickly explained, crushing and trying to scatter on the few layered pieces of weed that he had.

"Then, you roll em up, making sure to get it as tightly done as possible. Bigger smokes are a bit more...pleasant, but obviously take a lot more to roll tightly to keep the good smoke and again keep ya from enjoying it." Kane continued, noting the few mages as they made their way over, noting that they were not carrying a collection of weapons, just a sword and crossbow.

"Bunch of odd ones ya got, as always....but anyways, I tend to recommend usually keeping the mashed flowers as close to color as possible to keep it consistent. Putting em all together can lead to a bit of an...interesting time. Some of the boys and girls learned that the hard way." Kane laughed, giving a small wave. "Course, maybe you are looking for interesting times with the kind of group you are pulling together! I mean, some of you using weapons, some of you not...imagine all of you using those fancy powers of yours. Course, doesn't mean you still can't enjoy a good smoke with them. I'd recommend it actually, might calm your nerves in there."

After doing the quick roll, Kane stood and looked over at the woods a small distance away now. As his gaze swept over it a few creatures seemed to jump about at the edge, some looking like the odd ape things that Claire had been dealing with before. "Goddamned annoying things. Watch yourself with those. Bit territorial, and also very stupid. Then you'll have your dogs, of course, along with typical bugs and spiders, then your harpies, faeries, and that's just stuff at the beginning of the woods!"

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Joey was never a big fan of eating and running. He always liked to sit while he ate, y'know, to really savor the food, give it a chance to digest, and really take in the people and the scenery. So having to keep up with the front of the group while trying to clean your plate kinda left the rogue in a unpleasant position. "Hungry, my wandering mage?" Sounded like he was being addressed. "Mmph?" He broke line of sight with his food, the plate held close to his face and mouth, really giving off the ravenous look. Joey's mouth was noticeably full, in fact a bit too full to shoot back an immediate reply. By time he was ready to swallow, Seth had more questions to query.

"And...did I catch your name before?" Horatio gulped, finished with his food. "Horatio, mate. Or Joey, whichever you prefer." He didn't sound nearly as annoyed as you'd think. His understanding smirk was even sincere. He sidled up to the two, specifically to the Nightshade's side. "I bet Taken here remembered my name, ain't that right love?" He asked her. Seth looked pleasantly confused. "Taken?" He asked. Joey appeared legitimately aghast. "T-that's her name, right...? Taken..?" He looked about, as if looking for verification from some others.

Seth moved on. "Like you just been living here a while, or hiding from pretty girls for the longest time?" Joey had to raise an eyebrow at that little comment. "Hiding? You wot? I'm not sure what you're getting at there, mate. A pretty girl strikes my fancy, I won't hide from her, no sirree! Quite the opposite, in fact! I'm making sure I'm being seen! No girl likes a stalker, I say! I've also learned that playing coy gets you nowhere! Some girls are oblivious to those things! If you want her to know how ya feel, ya gotta get in 'er face about it! Be bold!" It was his legitimate thoughts.

"Hell, feels like I'd been working overtime once all those girls started coming out of the woodwork at that castle. Place was just, teeming, with attractive females. Especially that insect girl at the camp just now...phew..." He had to fan himself down with that last comment, as if he was overcome with the case of the vapors. "Seriously, there was some true beauty there. Really wish I had got to learn her name. Now, all I have to remember her by, is this wooden plate." He had been fanning himself with said plate, by the way.

As the group arrived at the centaur camp, Joey took quiet note of the familiar faces along with the new, prettier ones. "This guy look familiar at all?" Seth thumbed towards the Earthshaper. "She doesn't look familiar to me. I don't think i'd forget such a pretty face." He replied as he glanced in the girl's direction, giving off a wink for good measure.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Silvana walked quietly with the group as they headed out of the castle. While it hadn't been a bad stay at the castle, it was better to be on the move now again, towards their goal here in this world. She didn't remain alone with her thoughts for long as Drew approached her and started talking to her.

"I guess I had some fun, yes. Managed to check out a bit of the castle before I bumped into him." She pointed towards Joey as she said that. "Not the best person to get locked into a room with. Damn maid..." Instead of going quiet again, she continued answering his questions. "The food was good, yes. As for the maids, I didn't spend much time with any of them. Not like I would have wanted to, just judging by that one who locked me in a room."

"And you? Were you able to have some fun, whether it was mingling with others or something else?" she asked him back. Her shadow stayed close to her, still not intent on trusting Joey, but there was no reason to do anything about him at the moment.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Raven wasn't sure why the hell this dirt merchant was persisting on hitting on her like this, especially in front of Seth, but even she had to roll her eyes when he thought for a second that her name was actually Taken. I...really? Is this guy that stupid? The compliment about being pretty was nice, if a little creepy. Maybe he is that stupid if he thinks that. I mean, yeah I've lost a lot of weight, but is it really that noticeable? In my face? In my skin even? Raven shook her head. No. No he's still crazy. As she finished shaking, she looked at Seth, who was still smiling and conversing with the man identifying himself as both Horatio and Joey. She thought briefly about needing two names, but she was in no position to comment on that trait.

She didn't have to think about him for long as he was already moving on to Alexander's adopted group. Joey seemed to lock onto the females over there this time. She almost felt sorry for Fei, having to put up with him, but she still didn't know about the new girl. Raven turned back to Seth. "Are you sure we should be bringing...him along? He seems more interested in tail than anything..."

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
Seth was confused when Horatio/Joey asked about Taken, as nothing was quite making sense until he realized he was actually talking about Jenn. As the realization crept on him, he found himself struggling to keep things to just smiling. Knowing that he wasn't going to be able to keep his face straight for too much longer, he turned towards Raven, his face at least not directly facing Joey as he listened to more of this talking and advice. Seemed that he had quite a set of opinions, which Seth actually couldn't help but feel they were refreshing. Something different from the others, and not trying to really hide a damn thing. Still, Taken....

"Erm....Good to know that you keep up appearances, Joey. Just was wondering why the girls of the castle didn't seem all that interested in your adventuring ways if you've been here a while. But I'll take it they were the ones hiding around, and not yourself." Seth tried to change the subject as best he could, still working on keeping the smile. Keep it polite, right? Don't laugh in his face, and maybe it'll work out. Right? Half coughing, clearing his throat, and hiding a laugh, Seth tried to wave off the strange combination. He was going to try and address Jenn and what she was thinking on the strange wanderer.

"He'll be fine. He's actually quite reasonable, and upfront. And he uses more than just his dirt, which I can appreciate." Seth felt himself almost recovering from his laugh. "Besides, Taken, I think he just might figure something out." Seth couldn't hold it back and started laughing, obviously unable to shake the idea that he thought that it was her name.

Gods, this fellow is going to be great. He'll get into so much trouble, and possibly make so many advantages!

"And...and he'll be good in a fight, especially with some tail around. Ain't that right, Joey? Got skills to back up the presentation, right? Hate to have to have ya tag along and having to hide because things get a bit too hot, eh?" Seth called out before lowering his tone down again.

"I think you'll see what he's capable of. He just hasn't hit a moment to be pushed yet. We all hit that point I think, and when he hits his...maybe he'll be a little more charming? Its a long shot, but I think this is the world to do that kind of stuff in."

PrinceOfShapeir

Mar 27, 2011
"Claire Estobel, of Adanal." She held out her hand to Seth, ready to give him a firm shake. He had the demeanor of a man thrust into the leadership role, and by the way his fellows regarded him he had risen to the occasion. Someone to respect. "My expedition was a few weeks before yours. As you can see, mine was less successful. Steel doesn't seem terribly effective against the monsters of this realm."

She looked to each of them in sequence, doing her best to memorize faces and pick up names as they were said. "You seem to be the nominal leader...Seth, was it? I'd like to get home again, so I'd like to offer my services. Master of the sword, adventurer, and self-taught Wind Mage."

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
"Well I guess it makes sense for me to keep odd company, I'm odd in my own right." Alexander said with a laugh as he rolled his own smoke, lighting it with a small laser as the rest of the group walked over to them. He took a light puff before returning their greeting.

"Good to see you again Seth, you look well. Claire already introduced yourself. As for Jade I don't know if you two have been properly introduced. So Seth meet Jade, and Jade meet Seth. Seth and I are sharing having been thrust into leadership roles. I usually have an idea where to go, and he tends to be the one we all look to to take command. Rather prefer my advisory role once he's around. You've seen what happens when I'm left to my own devices." He said with another laugh, smoke exhaling as he spoke.

"So I know I left it in my note to you, but my next objective is the city of this Iron Mistress I've heard so much about. Mostly about how much of a suicide run it is so I think it goes right up your alley. The book Fei dutifully delivered has a script in code that I first need to get translated and then decoded. Seems out best option is to sneak in and lay low, fighting our way in is going to get us all killed before we even reach the wall it seems."

Pm0n3y

An emaciated shadow
Jul 29, 2009
Joey kept silent, looking on as Seth and Taken exchanged comments about him as if he weren't there. He even had to look about himself, to make sure he hadn't gone invisible or anything. "Seems these people don't have very good people skills."

"...and he'll be good in a fight, especially with some tail around. Ain't that right, Joey?" Seth started, making the rogue realize that he was finally being addressed. "Tail is distracting, mate. Ogling is saved til' after the scufflin's done." He stated flatly, most likely speaking from experience. As Seth moved to whisper sweet nothings into the Nightshade's ear, Joey positioned himself closer to Alexander. "Never took ya for the smokin' type. Feels like it's been years since i've dragged a fag, spare a puff perhaps?" He asked.

"Now, what's all this talk about sneakin' about and layin' low? Sounds like my kinda fun." He added. "Between you and I though," Joey leaned in close. "Masterful work on your little break-in last night, that ol' berk Edgar was fuming! Wish I could'a helped..." He pondered.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
Seth shook the presented hand firmly, finding the presentation a bit more usual among the few mercenaries that he had met with before. Strange, but familiar. Giving a small nod to Claire, he couldn't help but shake his head at the whole 'leadership' thing. Had he really fallen into this kind of trap and mess?

"Seth, and I don't think I'm much of a leader when the only thing I've done successfully so far is survive and give a few sword swings." Seth replied, releasing the shake. "Steel can be effective, but it definitely seems like this world has things where you might need more than one to hold your own. I'm pyromancer by skill, which tends to be self taught in the sense of not setting myself aflame. Its interesting to see you out here, and not...well, in shelter. A few weeks is a long time on the run in such a strange land." When Alexander greeted him, he appraised the light mage noting the smoking that he had taken up.

"I don't think we have been introduced, Alexander. Seems you are taking to a few new habits, including dumping more leadership responsibilities on me." Seth laughed, obviously now entertained at now he was somehow leading this group with Alexander second-in-command, and giving a small wave to Jade who was now taking in each of the members quietly, seeming to note each of them as she sat with Alexander. This world changed way too much for his liking. But, when Alexander began going into more detail, Seth tossed his mirth aside as fast as he had gotten it. Work to do, and demons to fight. What a busy set of days its going to be.

"Well, I'm not one much to shy away from a fight, but then again I don't think we could take a legion of metal dragons if she lives up to her name at all. Course, it depends on if sneaking is even a possibility, since we don't even know what we are dealing with. Typical castle like this one, or something much bigger?" Course, I'm pretty sure this castle is far from typical in our world, but its as typical as its gonna get.

When Joey put forward his agreement with the plan, Seth just gave a curt nod towards the pair, and glanced at the rest of the party. "I'd be inclined to think you guys could likely figure out a way to sneak about better than I. Course, if we are going to be doing this, I'd like to think making our way towards the city to be a good bet. And making sure our good Night Girls make it there as well, since sneaking would probably work well with them too.

Kane decided to take what appeared to be a backseat for the moment, until he noted a few horsemen running towards him and he could do nothing but sigh. "Well, guess thats a sign that the fools couldn't hope to hang on to everything while I was out. Enjoy the smokes Alexander! And don't go sharing it with everyone, as it ruins the fun. And don't forget about the flowers, it might be useful!" With a laugh, Kane stood and made his way back to the army he commanded, swinging his blade about with a smoke.

With the big guy gone, Seth figured that they were mostly on their own again, which worked better for him. Meant that they wouldn't have to worry twice as much on account of something coming for them. With that worry taken care of on its own, he turned his attention to the forest.

"....Claire, since you've been here a while, any idea what lingers in the woods other than those weird...things? I have a hard time believing one thing holds the woods here." With business largely started with the others, Seth took a few steps closer to the woods, halfway tempted to let a few flames loose so the creatures would quickly learn to not bother him or the group.

Might upset the locals doing that, but then again a burning inferno could send the right kinds of messages to people too.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Joey seemed to be a bit put off by Seth's suggestion of looking up tail as opposed to being focused in battle, but Raven was still not convinced entirely that Joey's motives were pure. This new girl who was presenting herself seemed...competent enough, and if she was an Air mage that would shore up a weak link in the group, but it seemed like she was the kind of person who succeeded by hanging back and being silent enough to sneak by. If she had survived in this world for this long, it seemed like a strategy she would adopt again. Just letting the new cannon fodder take the lead and get roasted while she stood silently letting them fight. All of a sudden Raven had a severe dislike for the girl, but she figured she wouldn't have to deal with her much in this leg of the journey.

The Sunsucker ignored her. Fine. Whatever. Seth asked Claire what was in the woods, and while they were dark, in Raven's view they were clear as day. Clearly empty. If there was something in there they were concealing themselves in the trees or something. "Doesn't look like much of anything in there now," she remarked. "They look dead...like the other world." The last line was a bit much but if Seth wanted her to keep up appearances as the brooding dark mage, she could try. That one was a little forced though.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Drew shrugged. "I had some fun. Got to explore the place and see what they had. Hung out with a really cute maid. I was at the party, but I kinda just left as soon as I could." There wasn't much he could say, realizing he hardly knew this girl. "Uh... so I guess we should probably catch up with the others." He didn't like ending the conversation like this, but there really wasn't much he could think of to say. "Unless maybe there's something you wanted to talk about." Despite everything else going on, he'd appreciate the distraction.

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
"Well nothing wrong with picking up a new habit." Alexander said before noting the nasty look Raven shot his way as he ignored the petty comment directed at him. If he responded to every single barb somebody had said to him he would still be in arguments back home.

"If her home is a city then there has to be a weak point somewhere in the walls. Unless these people produce no waste on top of everything else. Not the most pleasant option but luckily the water and air mages could at least keep us from looking and smelling the worse for wear." Alexander took a short puff and held it before releasing the smoke. Turning to respond to Joey.

"I wouldn't have broken in if I hadn't felt it was necessary. It all worked out in the end, I got what I needed if nothing else. Though I doubt I'll be welcomed back with open arms."

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Silvana thought for a moment. Something she wanted to talk about? She didn't really fancy talking about her life before meeting these people as she hardly knew any of them. But if she were to make small talk, there was one thing she was wondering about, now that she took a better look at Drew.

"I don't remember at the moment if I ever saw you use your element, and I can't say I've seen robes like yours before. Do you have a different element than we do from where I am?"

She didn't need to mention her own element, it should be clear enough just from looking at her own robes. She did seem to remember that he wore different robes when they had been in the trials, but perhaps he had made a deal with that shadow there to change his element into something different.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
Before Clair could even respond, the rest of the group went about their business, with Raven even chiming in that the world was going to be ending in a somewhat gloomy fashion. It made him grin slightly, almost as if it was now a challenge for them to be somehow successful. Course, it wasn't like they had much in the ways of chances or leads in the first place, so he couldn't question the negative comment.

"Unless you mean other than the strange monkey things, the bears, the dragons, the dogs, and whatever else is wandering around the world." Claire reported, almost as if it was a professional meeting. He gave a small nod in thanks, but then looked over the group once more. What a ragtag bunch they seemed to be, and already different from what they were before, and they had only been there maybe a day.

"Nothing wrong with a new habit, just an interesting choice. Thought you had picked something a bit more exciting." Seth said, going closer to the woods and ready to venture inside. "But we've seen some strange things already, maybe they don't worry about waste? Or use it in some way. Pretty sure we just walked away from two groups killing each other for sport or something, so why not?" After a small pause, he added after the fact to address the stealing. "And you can do what you need to do, Alexander. Just try and make sure we don't all end up paying for it."

The thought again came up that maybe he should torch a way forward, and again he just let it go as he knew that it wouldn't go well with everyone else to be burning a lot of the world apart. Besides, maybe there was something worth noting in the forest that might not do well with a raging inferno around it.

"Well ladies and gents, I guess this is it. Time to leave the friendly world behind and go to the wilds! Don't pet the animals I'm assuming, and also I'll be trying to not burn the entire place down." Seth said, giving a small wave as he made his way to the woods.

Hopefully something wants to try its luck, and I burn the damn thing, and then things get a bit more interesting. Here's to hoping that I won't have to worry about that smoke being....toxic.

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
"Well next time I'll be sure to tell the dying man how inconsiderate he is being by doing it in a restricted area." Alexander replied with a wry smile.

Don't worry about them, self preservation has its place I guess. Though I'm not about to let a valued friend and ally die just because some minor lord may not like it. Alexander thought to his shadow, making it clear where his allegiances lie.

"As for interesting choices, I'm just full of them it seems. The city will have some way in I'm sure of it. No fortress is perfectly impervious to infiltration. Cities even less so." He replied changing the subject as he followed into the woods, finishing his smoke as he went ahead and created a bit of light for everyone to see with in the forest. Occasionally he picked some grass or a flower to up his stocks of the needed items for smokes.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Raven followed after her fearless leader as he boldly entered into the forbidding woods. Seth promised not to burn the woods down, but she honestly wouldn't have minded if the Pyro flashed his talents through the trees. It would have lightened things up a bit. In her prior life she would have welcomed the shadowy cover, but now? Raven was worried about what lurked within.

The Nightshade hung close with Seth, following him into the forest. "As I've said before," she told him quietly. "I'm all for you lighting up a few things here in flames. It can only improve the mood of the place."