Just changed my username!

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I'm thinking of changing mine to something original instead of this reference most people don't even remember.
Big problem is, I can't change my PSN handle without losing everything, and there is little point in changing usernames if I don't do it everywhere.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
T0ad 0f Truth said:
JoJo said:
You can request the staff for a second name change if you really want to, that's what I did.
But to what man? To what? XD

If I couldn't come up with something good the first time... XD

*gets name changed to L337_CoD_Pr0_7*

Hey guys what's up? :D
Toad of Lies? xL337n00bkillahx? JoJo's slave?

You're right, this is harder than it looks >.>

Apr 5, 2008
I've had this same handle since 1997 and have it on most online services I frequent. I never got it on myspace (some norweigan metal band had it), some git has it on XBL so I had to settle for substituting a digit in (something I loathe with a passion) and I never paid any attention to twitter for years so missed out there too. Everywhere else tho, I'm me :) On rare occasions people spot it and comment, I get an "E4" joke to which I always reply "E5" just to see if they respond :) (I actually made an (online) friend some years back when this precise banter led to discussion about this, the Caro Kann and other openings).

Kakulukia said:
I'm thinking of changing mine to something original instead of this reference most people don't even remember.
Big problem is, I can't change my PSN handle without losing everything, and there is little point in changing usernames if I don't do it everywhere.
I remember. That game is still among the best of its generation and one of the most memorable I've ever played; the ending still sends shivers down my spine. Possibly Ubisoft's last genuine masterpiece (edging out BG&E).

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I have never changed it.
I don't screw with perfection.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I have not changed my username, I have been staika ever since I started using the name a few years ago. Now it's my main online alias. Besides it's unique enough that some people even remember me by username! I wouldn't want to mess with that =P

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I've stuck with this beauty of a name since 2k12

Why?

Because I'm only this creative with names every once in a purple moon :3

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
I did once, just to correct a typo in mine
Wouldn't of changed it to anything else either way though

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
My original one had my name in it, and I didn't want it to be associated with my account! (Can't anonymously post if people know who you are!) So I changed it to this!

I like this one better too! Especially since being on the failcast and meeting at the Escapism UKs where people refer to me as 'Watson', it's like having a whole life outside my normal life!

If only that life was more like Persona... *sigh*

Oct 10, 2011
Nah. I've been some variant of "My Username Sucks" for quite a while on most things, and more recently "Open Player Slot". The second one doesn't really work for a forum as well as a game, so I'm sticking with username sucks.