Just When You Thought They Couldn't Go Any Lower...

Garyn Dakari

Nov 12, 2011
I'm a Christian, and holy cow, what the heck is wrong with these people? Disgusting. These aren't Christians...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Considering their past reputation, it doesn't suprise me that they are now involve in the recent shooting. Heck I thought this video of a priest explaining why God had no devine intervation in that shooting (pretty much a rage filled video) was related to Wesboro Baptist Church .

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
thesilentman said:
Funny guys. I hope that they realize that if real life vigilantes don't get to them, the internet vigilantes will. As much as I hate the Christians that try to force their religion down my throat, this has made me throw down my hate of those guys and join them against this "church".

I really have only one way to say this: [HEADING=1]FUCK THOSE GUYS.[/HEADING]

And to all the guys out there against them, you have my full support.

EDIT-

PsychicTaco115 said:
Hell, even the KKK are against these guys

You know you done f**ked when the FREAKING KKK hates you >.>
Source? Sorry, the research person in me is acting up.

Well, I've got this video here. Phil Defranco is what I would consider to be a respectable news source, however if you don't think so then there are the links to the stories in the description thing on the actual page for it.

OT: look at the bright side though, at least they know that any attempt to globalise their hatred will be met with serious repercussions.
They're sealed in the glass case that is the US.
Yay?

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
thesilentman said:
Funny guys. I hope that they realize that if real life vigilantes don't get to them, the internet vigilantes will. As much as I hate the Christians that try to force their religion down my throat, this has made me throw down my hate of those guys and join them against this "church".

I really have only one way to say this: [HEADING=1]FUCK THOSE GUYS.[/HEADING]

And to all the guys out there against them, you have my full support.

EDIT-

PsychicTaco115 said:

Source? Sorry, the research person in me is acting up.
They've been protesting against them for years, but I shall link you some
http://www.queerty.com/kkk-members-stand-up-to-westboro-protest-at-arlington-natl-cemetary-20121217/
http://www.heavy.com/comedy/2012/12/kkk-counter-protests-westboro-baptist-church/

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
A lot of people call them trolls. I would beg to differ.
A troll rarely believes what a troll says, at least to the extent a troll says it.
These people believe with every inch of their black little hearts.

Honestly I find them hilarious.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Okay, that's it. I have had it with these motherfuckers, now I ain't got no mercy, no care for what would be an acceptable response, these fuckers have to go. I don't care how it happens. Whether they get hacked to the point that they literally don't have a single account left, whether the law finally catches up to them, or whether the crowd turns rabid and rips them the fuck apart, it is high fucking time that people stop putting up with these pathetic pieces of shit.

And if such stuff goes to court, I want the judge to say "Do you seriously think anybody's gonna rule in your favour? Do you really think there is a single sane person on this planet who gives a shit about you and your little backwards cult's wellbeing?"

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
poiumty said:
Well, at least they don't harm anyone. Freedom of opinion, expression, all that. Sticks and stones.
yeah problem with freedom of speech is ppl seem to think it only applies to opinions they agree with. without getting too religious the fact is these ppl are doing what their religion tells them is right and noone is getting (physically) hurt.
it's the same deal with NAMBLA and the KKK or insert any other dick organization

The Sanctifier

Nov 26, 2012
wombat_of_war said:
The Sanctifier said:
I've watched a documentary on Westboro by Louie Theroux. The group pretty much hates everyone apart from themselves, including soldiers, other religions, and their own country. the sad thing is that they brainwash their kids from an early age to stop thinking critically about things.
it was an eye opening documentary on them and made me realise they are completely insulated from the outside world in their little neighbourhood compound and did you notice they thrive on being persecuted? its like it justifies their beliefs to them.

i am confused about what they hope to achieve. if the entire population of the usa adopted their beliefs what then? god would magically intevene and stop deaths? make americans bullet and bomb proof?

there is a petition to classify them as a hate group on the white house site and its already reached 127,000 signatures i think. if it does get them loose their clasification as a church no more tax free status for them
The first time I heard about Westboro was from some of the news threads I've read on the escapists. At first I thought they were simply just a bunch of really hard-line Christians, but after watching that documentary they seem to be more of a cult organization that alienates themselves from the rest of society, particularly because they hate soldiers and their own country. It often seems that whenever they get stumped on a question they always just go 'oh but the bible says'. I guess that because they love the publicity they get from being persecuted, they'd probably grow really bored if everyone shared the same beliefs. I think there are still a few people within the group who aren't so bad and simply just don't quite comprehend what they are doing, like that one woman who Louie interviewed who, near the end of the documentary, didn't quite understand why she thought Louie should go to hell for simply being an outsider.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
"Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment."

Yeah makes perfect sense. God saw gays frolicking in the streets, getting married under his roof and said "Oh hell no!" and proceeded to kill 20 children because you know that'll show them.

I wonder if they realized that the person who murdered all those children did it to also "show them". So in a way one can say their version of "God" is just as good as the one that did the shooting in the first place.

Sigh... people wonder why I stay away from organized religion. This is why.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
PsychicTaco115 said:

Holy crap, this is news to me about the KKK...kinda funny in a way. I think WBC is going to be protesting in my area in the near future and I can't wait to join the counter-protest because yeah; fuck those guys.

Ya know what? That sums up my response in a nutshell too, FUCK WBC. Why hasn't this group been dissolved yet? Why hasn't the leader brewed up that magical Kool-Aid yet?