Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

RubyT

Sep 3, 2009
I don't understand what the fuss is about.

What do you want 13-year-old girls to watch, "The Expendables" or "Predators"? Isn't it nice that there's an automatic filter in place that makes sure they are in their cinema and you are in yours.

We should also be thankful for his music. I wouldn't want that screaming bunch or morons to ruin my 'tallica concert experiences!

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Hmmm, I'm not a fan, but I don't think it's possible to deny Mr. Bieber's talent. Teen/tween icon aside, one does not make it as far as he did without something there, there are plenty of pretty boys out there who would love to be where he is now but never make it. I defend a lot of mocked celebrities on the grounds of talent even if I don't care for them.

Otherwise, I do tend to agree that he is too "young" as a star where there should be a "vanity movie", especially seeing as backround wise he's nothing paticularly special. According to everything I've read he's family was never poor, he's not from a broken home, he has no criminal record, wasn't involved in any paticularly famous romances, and hasn't done anything that has been especially contreversial. At the moment he's not the right kind of material to try something like "Purple Rain", "Eight Mile", or other similar films.

At any rate as I get older I'm increasingly reluctant to diss celebrities I don't care for. Largely because I look at guys like Leonardo DiCaprio who were mocked just as heavily as a "Justin Timberlake" or other teen/tween boy singing sensation, albiet he was an actor. People called him a no talent hack who would go nowhere when he got older. Look at him now though, he stuck with it through the criticism, developed his natural talent, and now he's in stuff like "Shutter Island" and "Inception" and definatly a quality leading man.

Basically, while the movie isn't a good idea IMO, I don't think you can diss Mr. Bieber because of it, it's probably the people running him who came up with this idea.

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
oh my god *facepalm*

why does he need a movie? he already had enough fanatics to overthrow the government!

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
why is BIEBER the first gay celebrity in the US to get a feature length "here's my story" movie?

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
You have made a powerful enemy today, Hollywood.

I will be waiting for the right time to CLEAN THIS HERESY!

*begins constructing a power-blade and Space Marine Armour*

SPARTAN-117

Aug 29, 2009
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
im in :)
my personal thoughts on this subject:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

newfiegirl 110

May 10, 2010
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!
Shh... they might remember Celine Dion as well.

OT: Saw an interview of him where he was talking about how his voice is changing, so he's taking lessons to keep his range. That may extend his 15 minutes to a full half hour. I can't believe he's getting a biographical movie... if it was fiction and he was playing a role it might fare better. As it is... beware the tweens.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Not suprised.

I'm still waiting for the explosion of hate after the internez learn about the FRED movie

yes, it's real...on nickolodian.
Human faith: -over 9000%

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
3.....fucking.....D..... why?

God damnit. I'm starting to hate life more and more....

EDIT: The only thing that kept me from killing myself as I read this, was the fact that I was listening to Nirvana.... This seems a tad ironic...

Tortoiseloz

Oct 20, 2009
Therumancer said:
Basically, while the movie isn't a good idea IMO, I don't think you can diss Mr. Bieber because of it, it's probably the people running him who came up with this idea.
This is a movie about him so you can blame him because HE IS THE EQUIVALENT OF WHAT I FIND ON MY SHOES SOMETIMES

Im gonna go in there with a can of beans, a burrito and lots of cheese and the fans who have been to his concerts wont notice a thing!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Tell why firearms are illegal in Iceland again? Because he's coming here next year.And I might need one by then...I really want to go hunting.<color=Aliceblue>I want to hunt me some Bieber meat.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!
That's... one of the most horrifying things I've seen all month...

Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
You have my sword!

Mr.logic

Nov 18, 2009
I am with absolute 100 percent certainty postively assuredly unshakabley looking forward to this masterpiece of cinematography and depth. Your soul will be warmed and soothed, All your angst and pain will evaporate and you will be on the virge of exploding in your pants the whole time. I literally am NOT joking it will be better than dark knight, benjamin button, watchmen, inception, shutter island and fight club combined it will make people have hope in the world and make people begin to commit unspeakable acts of kindness and understanding. it will end all wars cure all diseases and end all racial tension it will restore the enviroment and no more species will be endangered anymore. Eventually the sun will begin to shape itself like justin bieber to pay tribute to him. Mr. T and Chuck Norris will bow to him. Bill gates will ask him for money. beavers become the most popular pet in the world. All those who would rebel againt beiber are silenced quickly by his followers. And when he finally trancends his mortal shell he will judge or collective sins and decide wether or not we deserve to live forever with beiber in a movie theatre were he will play the movie that began his path to power forever and ever for all eternity......