Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
skeliton112 said:
really?

Is this a joke thread or are they actually making a movie? It will be like 20 mins long if they stretch it out...
Gratuitous slow motion maybe?

And then they play all his music videos?

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
he is going to write a book about his life. he is 16!!! about what can he write besides huge ego. it is a insult for mankind to make a movie about it. it a top of it.... it is again fucking 3D. i don't even think they will shoot the movie with the idea of 3d. so not idiotic movements with the arms or object for the 3D effect. they just use it because THEY can. but ofcourse it is giogn to make money, because of those 12 year old fans.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
I'll go see it and ruin it for everyone by shouting obscenities and making fun of the movie (just as I did with Twilight Eclipse, or Stephany Mayers wanking material)
Problem, Bieber fangirls?

God this post was uncivilized! Ok, just to add some of that escapist politeness, I believe that this is a terrible idea and nothing more than another way to milk Justin the Beaver dry. I never understood tweens and especially people that are obsessed with a celebrity. He's never going to love you, you silly girls, he's too rich and famous for you! Actually this reminds me of a song, Pop Song by Jon Lajoie (that guy is awesome! :D).

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Z of the Na said:
Oh.....god.

Has he really been around that long to deserve a movie? Ugh.

I'll pass, but I may go to the theater just to through popcorn at the screen and get potentially thrown out. It will be funny, as well as worth it.
No, no he has not been around long enough to -deserve- a movie. And my advice, start screaming as loud as you can in the theater - the horrific imagery caused you to have a nervous breakdown. Have fun. ;)

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
lokiduck said:
He's all ready a villain in CSI so why not a movie *shrug*

I just can't wait for his voice to drop and start growing facial hair so his fad will be over finally XD
Really? Dear god I wonder what kind of villain he is...
THE PINK FLAMINGO!
The boy who never grew up perhaps?

But really this is going to be terrible but I'm going to get an orchestra into the movie theater (because this little piece of shit is going to have a concert here in Iceland 2011 so I'm going to give them a show worth their money....

Sir_Tor

Nov 29, 2009
Queen Michael said:
Bigsmith said:
Ziadaine said:
snip

Jaldore said:
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
and my bow.
*Looks up from sharpening Axe*

AND MY AXE!
Good sirs, you have me and my katana!
And my Vuvuzela!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrv6_CUyF0

Jacklin

Dec 10, 2008
by the time it comes out his fame will be so dead and he'll hit puberty by then. It'll make no money at all, plus it will totally suck.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
It has begun. Time to nail odd-length bits of wood across the doors and stock up on tinned food.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
I wanna see how he never hit puberty! And then I can kill myself for witnessing where shit comes from!

Seriously why?! What's the point! Why are their so many movie's about musicians "rise" to "fame"! Have film makers really got no original ideas so they have to tell the story of why I have to listen to a 16 year old pre-teen?!

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Pretty sure it's a joke, but if not then I feel SO BAD for the U.S. right now.
Thank God I live in England. Where nobody has -ever heard- of Justin Beiber. Even I didn't know who he was until I was on this forum a few days ago.

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Not suprised.

I'm still waiting for the explosion of hate after the internez learn about the FRED movie

yes, it's real...on nickolodian.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......FRED AND BEIBER MOVIES, DEATH HAS RISEN, ALL MEN AND WOMAN ABLE TO BARE ARMS MUST FIGHT FOR THE REBELLION AGAINST SHIT!!!

OT: oh god, thats just wrong, only his fuckwit fans would watch it, and Fred is even worse, his voice is worse than when a kid with a mic comes onto a server!

googleit6

May 12, 2010
I just saw this today. I can't believe it. I heard Justin Bieber would be STARRING in it as well. Justin Beieber is... Justin Beiber. *gag*