Justin Bieber THE MOVIE

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
I think Justin Bieber is a modern Vanilla Ice. He is going to be forgotten in 6 months.

cutecuddely

Apr 15, 2010
what is the point of this. all thats going to happen is thaty he will either be totally forgotten about or if his music is still popular,God forbid, he will become a druggy and end up like all young musicians or actors a prick.

ShrooM_DoughKiD

Jan 14, 2010
knight steel said:
That right folks Amazing singing sensation Justin Bieber is having a movie made. Will he be a top secret American spy constantly having sex with women and bravely killing terrorists.

Well no,the movie will be about his rise to fame,his life and his dreams. It will feature his music and concerts so you can hear him in all his glory thanks to giant cinema loud speakers. Not only that but it be in 3D so it will be like he's actuality hugging you.And for all you tween ladies out there (we know the escapist is full of them) the movie will come out next valentines day.

So post your thoughts about this, and tell us if your going or not enjoy ^_^.
SHROOM SMASH!!.. Honestly, the kid is like 16, What has he done in his life that is so profoundly amazing that has never been done before yet requires a movie to be made around it? If he cured some sort of disease or was a real life Doogie Howser. But he's not, he's just some tween that was found singing on the internet, only difference is, he can apparently sing.

Rakkana

Nov 17, 2009
I heard it on the news last night.... he's getting a biography too!

WHY??!? What amazing lies are the going to tell to pretend he had an interesting life?!?

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
Couldn't help myself.
Anyhoo. No. That's it. That's my response to this movie. No I won't go see it. No it won't be good. No it shouldn't exist. Actually, one yes. Yes everyone should somehow troll this movie. Go the theater and throw popcorn and jaffas. Scream everytime he's on screen. Whatever, it'll be fun. Plus you get the thrill of getting thrown out by security.

Enigma6667

Apr 3, 2010
Wait, what?!?!?! He's only been around for less than a fucking yeah, and he's already in a movie? God damn...what is wrong with Hollywood?!?!

Apr 25, 2009
Oh baby, baby baby ooooooh!!!!!!

Fuck off.

God I hate him, and I swear he has just as many rabid loathers as he does fans, which is quite funny. Every girl I know hates him, literally.

Well, I certainly hope he dies mid-film by being horribly murdered by a group of flick-knife wielding deathcore psychos.

And concerning the allegations that puberty will ruin his career... His balls won't get any bigger, so his voice won't get deeper, he won't get any muscle, and he'll lack the testosterone to grow any kind of hair that isn't swept over, gelled to oblivion and gay.

Mar 30, 2010
Ok, so the film is gonna follow his life story?

Stage one: Get born...
Stage two: Skip puberty...
Stage three: Make friends with a load of macho rappers in their late thirties who like hanging around effeminate teenage boys...
Stage four: PROFIT!!!
Stage five: Therapy.

Oh, sorry, should have mentioned - ****SPOILERS!****

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Sorry guys, I haven't managed to kill him yet. Lord knows I've tried, but he's a surprisingly tough little bastard. Or at least is bodyguards are... poor guy just kept taking bullets...

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Knife-28 said:
This calls for a:
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You have to hand it to him though, he knows how to milk his fans for all they have.
You have to hand it to his mother and agent, they really know how to screw up a kid's life and milk his fans for all they're worth.

It can get very sad, especially if this kid is living beyond his means... that debt is skyrocketing.

devbot2

Jun 2, 2010
Jim From Accounting said:
IM LOOKING FOR 9 Brave solders to accompany me on a quest to the fire and hell that is Hollywood so that we may destroy the abomination.
I shall join you on this noble and necessary quest. With me I shall bring my Fan-B-Gone to get rid of any pesky fangirls/fanboys who try to stop us on this quest. Is anyone else willing to join us?

OT: I really hope that he isn't famous anymore by the time the movie comes out or that he hits puberty during filming so the movie doesn't come out and we all dont have to worry about fans of him camping outside of movie theatres like the twilight fans did.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
JonnoStrife said:
Lullabye said:
JonnoStrife said:
Ohh.... God dammit America. Look what you've done.
I reallllly, REAALLLLLLLLY hate that I have to say this but...
Please forgive us!
Never.
Never thought this poor excuse of a singer was Canadian, because his name sounds German. the moar I know...

But, nevertheless thank you Canada, thank you and your glorious people for taking the heat for this failure.