Ken Levine Wants You To Stop Staring At His Big Sisters

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
His frustration makes it seem like it's somehow impossible to design a character without exposing massive cleavage.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Pfft, this guy has such a serious case of butthurt we'll have to call the WAH-bulance. I mean, they're not even that big or that great.

http://soulcalibur.neoseeker.com/w/i/soulcalibur/thumb/c/cb/Ivy.jpg/250px-Ivy.jpg

At least Elly there is tasteful about displaying her sweatermeats.

but in all seriousness, this guy hasnt been around the internet long if he thought the first thing men of the interent were gonna be drawn to was her eyes. Besides, he can always just make her flat again, or give her a higher cut dress.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I get more distracted on the blue eyes/black hair combo. That's just dazzling. And the blue dress. The way it's cut to show off that much of her cleavage, I feel it takes away a little bit from her look. The color of her flesh, right there, is almost too much noise. Maybe if it wasn't cut so deep.

Omnific One

Apr 3, 2010
I think her character design (specifically the black hair and deep blue eyes combo plus the blue dress) is fantastic. Honestly, her cleavage doesn't really stand out; it just fits in well with the stylized character design of Bioshock.

On a side note, am I the only person who really likes the fact that they dropped her original hair style? The new one is just so much more fitting.

Shavon513

Apr 5, 2010
Many female video game characters have accentuated features, albeit eyes, boobs, or behind. Don't see how this is any different.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
darthotaku said:
I'm looking forward to see girls cosplaying as Elizaboobies, but it'll just be an added bonus to the great gameplay and story.

You mean like that?

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Iron Mal said:
It's one of those things up there with women who complain about men staring at their breasts and yet insist on wearing figure enhancing and skin revealing clothing.
Dude we should be able to wear what we want. If men can't control themselves it isn't our fault, we have every right to complain if a guy is creeping on us.
Girls should be allowed to wear what they like without being subjected to offensive names and labels, and they have the right not to be harrassed physically or verbally. However, to call someone out just for looking at your exposed chest is absurd. They're as entitled to look where they like as you are to wear what you like.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I never saw her as busty, just "tightly wrapped".

Compared to a real person she's pretty normal, it's not like she's Power Girl or anything.

As long as I'm talking about realism, look up "untoon" on an image search. Have fun.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Grown up little sister? This isn't a prequel?

Bwahhh? I assumed it was because of the clothing.

And I've been spanking it to one of those yellow eyed little demon children? FUUUU...

Machelix4314

Dec 22, 2009
I don't think that her being more visually appealing is necessarily a bad thing. It attracts people closer so that they are able to notice the finer points that Levine has been working to perfect.

It's like seeing a hot girl with a good personality sitting by herself at the bar: nine out of ten says that you're attracted by her looks. The wrong person, also known as the perverted drunks at the bar, would probably only consider a one-night stand and miss out on what could have been a great experience. Someone more responsible, on the other hand, would sit down, start talking, and get to know her. Then the interesting side of her personality comes through, and the relationship blossoms into a worthwhile experience.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Ever since I first saw Elizabeth I wanted her chest covered/toned-down if Levine really wanted to deliver the emotional experience he talks about with her. I know a lot of women wore bodices in that time period, but I don't see why you can't make adjustments.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Volf99 said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Iron Mal said:
Dude we should be able to wear what we want. If men can't control themselves it isn't our fault, we have every right to complain if a guy is creeping on us.
I think this video is for you...
Not interested in sexist comedians thanks. Sexism is about as funny as racism.

The whole idea of blame men put on women for their behaviour is ridiculous.

Azuaron said:
And just like we have the social right to not associate with people who dress like hookers.

Just sayin'.
Yet men can wander around with just shorts on and not be labelled as whores.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Volf99 said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Iron Mal said:

Azuaron said:
And just like we have the social right to not associate with people who dress like hookers.

Just sayin'.
it's about as ridiculous as women whining about the "attention" they get when they dress in a certain way. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to issues like rape I don't agree with the whole "the way she was dressed, she was asking for it". However, when it comes to catching someone's attention, its silly to complain about it. I'm not saying you have to dress like women in Saudi Arabia, but that doesn't mean that you should dress like the complete opposite of that either.

As for your comments about men wearing shorts, the majority of men don't wear shorts like daisy dukes. Usually the shorts go at least to the knees, if not longer like 3/4 shorts [http://www.spacetribe.com/shop/images/LP43_BLK_M.jpg].

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Volf99 said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Volf99 said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Iron Mal said:

Azuaron said:

Just sayin'.
it's about as ridiculous as women whining about the "attention" they get when they dress in a certain way. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to issues like rape I don't agree with the whole "the way she was dressed, she was asking for it". However, when it comes to catching someone's attention, its silly to complain about it. I'm not saying you have to dress like women in Saudi Arabia, but that doesn't mean that you should dress like the complete opposite of that either.

As for your comments about men wearing shorts, the majority of men don't wear shorts like daisy dukes. Usually the shorts go at least to the knees, if not longer like 3/4 shorts [http://www.spacetribe.com/shop/images/LP43_BLK_M.jpg].
It all comes down to men objectifying women. We don't dress a certain way to put on a display for you. We aren't there for you at all.

We wear clothes because we like the way they look or feel confident in them.

Men shouldn't be judging us or dictating what we wear. It's our bodies.

It's like some men think we go out and say this to ourselves

I'm not saying a woman should wear a bikini to a job interview but we shouldn't be judged as a whore or have to endure a man creeping at us just because we want to wear short shorts.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Volf99 said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Volf99 said:
xXxJessicaxXx said:
Iron Mal said:

Azuaron said:
snip
snip
snip
as I said before, I don't support the "she was asking for it by the way she dressed" bullsh*t defense, however as it was stated earlier....

manic_depressive13 said:
Girls should be allowed to wear what they like without being subjected to offensive names and labels, and they have the right not to be harrassed physically or verbally. However, to call someone out just for looking at your exposed chest is absurd. They're as entitled to look where they like as you are to wear what you like.