Kid Becomes "Little Zangief" in Response to Bullying

chunkeymonke

Sep 25, 2009
I hate to be the guy to say this but
A CHILD ALMOST DIED AND PEOPLE ARE CONGRATULATING THE KID WHO ALMOST KILLED HIM
do you realise that kid was fucking pile drived onto concrete? He's lucky to be alive
no one is right here Casey shouldn't have done that and the kid shouldn't have bullied.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Jamous said:
Wooooo! But seriously, what the hell did Ritchard Gale think he was doing? Dickhead. And you can tell his family are fucking idiots as well; Ms. Gale wants CASEY to apologise for her son being a dick? What the hell?!
winter2 said:
So the mom teaches her child to blame the victim? Nice! I can see a bright future for him in the penitentiary system where he can spend time blaming everybody else for his actions.

Winning!
I don't know if the 'scapist posted it wrong and fixed it, but it's the other way around. She wants her son to apologize to Casey.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
It's good to see the youth of today learning from me.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
I'm so glad that as a modern society we celebrate acts of violence rather than being, you know, civilized.

I really don't get why this has garnered so much attention though. Not the first time something like this has happened.
Eh, why bother with the pretenses. Civilized, pfff, there are still witch hunts going on in some parts of the world. So to hell with it, time to partyyyy!!!

Anyway, morals don't matter much in this case. Sometimes, for both the bully and the victim, something like this is the best course of action in the long run. Sets things straight right away. The bully knows his place and the victim has gained +1 self-esteem. Ignoring doesn't do anything good. For example, I apparently really fought with one of my old bullies (can't remember anything but my mum told me). After that he never did anything again and we became friends. It's just a matter of establishing a hierachy. We're all animals here, maturity has little to do with it.

As for the praising, it's quite obvious; he did what many of us never dared to do. Step up, take action, and show they can stand up for themselves. It's an incredibly useful thing to have in this dog-eat-dog world. It's only going to get more vile. Less physical, but still worse.

Crystalgate

Feb 7, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
I never said the bullies stopped bullying me. They continued to do so for a long time until I got out of the school I was in with them. The reason I didn't fight them because I didn't want to be that immature. I'm not trying to suggest that not using violence will solve your problem, but it is the morally correct thing to do and physical violence may also make your problems worse.
If someone has to choose between punching someone on the face or continue getting bullied, I think it's unreasonable to expect them to choose the latter. Yes, physical violence may make things worse, but so may doing nothing, trying to reason with the bullies and pretty much anything.

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
The mother of the bully makes me laugh. Haynes didn't make the video or post it and therefor it isn't his responsibility. And while it is true that nobody needs a video of themselves bullying a kid going around the web that situation can easily be avoided by NOT FUCKING BULLYING THE KID.

Ms. Gale, what happened to your son was a little thing called justice. It doesn't happen all that often but in this case it did. Deal with it.

crypto_jones

Mar 2, 2011
Casey obviously knew this couldn't be solved by just walking away. People, get real. I was a fat guy who got bullied at school, and I did nothing about it. As kids, we always get told to ignore these kind of assholes who pick on people who are different, but face it, when they see we don't react, they see an opening. An easy target. A target that doesn't fight back. There is no reasonning with bullies.

There is no high road. If you think there is, you haven't been in that kind of situation.

I just hope this little piece of shit Gale learns from his experience.

The piledrive was a bit extreme though, Casey, next time, kick him in the neck.

Brett450

Feb 4, 2011
A lot of good points in this thread, obviously violence is never the answer, but seriously, that little shit was with his buddies looking to go and hurt someone. Personally I think he's lucky that pile-driver was the worst he got, and Casey walked away after. I've seen some victims of bullying totally lose it and put their attackers in the hospital with some pretty serious injuries.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
u know what 'KILL THE LITTLE COCKSUCKER' says my sadist side

but still i think the mum need to get Electrocuted Blanka Style cuz shes of her head.

the Bully and the Mum shud be killed we dont need any more Dero's -Sadist side

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I always treat any fight as life or death scenario. One unlucky punch and you can be dead so if someone hits you it is for keeps. This is real life not fencing, not some gentlemen?s club; live or die. If some asshole wants to hit me I will make sure he can cause me no more harm then leave him bleeding on the floor.

Again I support Casey and his actions he took out the bully then walked away.

Souplex said:
It's good to see the youth of today learning from me.
From you?

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"
-Malcolm Reynolds
:)

Fleischer

Jan 8, 2011
chunkeymonke said:
I hate to be the guy to say this but
A CHILD ALMOST DIED AND PEOPLE ARE CONGRATULATING THE KID WHO ALMOST KILLED HIM
do you realise that kid was fucking pile drived onto concrete? He's lucky to be alive
no one is right here Casey shouldn't have done that and the kid shouldn't have bullied.
Please. Ever hear of the phrase "Don't poke the bear?" Little Dick should be thankful he only has minor injuries. I've dealt with the few scraps I got into as a kid, and sometimes boys can benefit from giving or getting a whack or two; however, LD was trying to badger someone into fighting.

Ask any trained martial artist what the best way to react to a situation is. The first option is to find an exit. Casey was pinned against a wall with a brevy of people who were on LD's side. He had no safe way out. Option two is cause rapid and severe damage to anyone threatening you.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Celtic_Kerr said:
Wait? his mother doesn't want a video of her son picking on a MUCH larger kid posted everywhere so the BULLIED kid should apologize?

Ahem.... FUCK YOU WOMAN! The world doesn't always work the way you want it to, and don't forget that YOUR kid was the little shit that was picking on others. Your kid doesn't deserve an apology, he doesn't deserve anything of the sort
winter2 said:
So the mom teaches her child to blame the victim? Nice! I can see a bright future for him in the penitentiary system where he can spend time blaming everybody else for his actions.

Winning!
Both of you need to reread the final paragraph. The mother of the bully wants her son to apologize. I also agree that there's no real reason to spread the video everywhere, but we both know nothing's going to stop people from sharing it.

Tharwen said:
Oh come on, Anonymous... DDOSing the school? Why?

It's not constructive, impressive, or even that difficult. It doesn't do anything useful, and is the equivalent of randomly punching people in the street when you see them do something slightly antisocial.
Agreed. Anonymous is just making themselves look bad with this move. The school acted, in my opinion, perfectly. They punished both kids, because, you know, fighting in school, but the bully got a much bigger punishment for being the instigator. Completely reasonable.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
I never said violence was never justified. However, if you honestly think brute force needed to be used against a 4ft tall school yard bully who was lightly shoving someone, your being very immature. And it is not violence that caused this kid to stop bullying him, it's more likely a ton of people across the country berating the bully for what he did. Had this not become such a huge story I doubt the bully would have stopped. Despite what you might think, punching someone in the face doesn't make them stop tormenting you and quite often can have the opposite result.
Just wanted to point out that he actually was struck twice in the face, and deflected an attempted 3rd shot.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Ironic Pirate said:
Jamous said:
Wooooo! But seriously, what the hell did Ritchard Gale think he was doing? Dickhead. And you can tell his family are fucking idiots as well; Ms. Gale wants CASEY to apologise for her son being a dick? What the hell?!
winter2 said:

Winning!
I don't know if the 'scapist posted it wrong and fixed it, but it's the other way around. She wants her son to apologize to Casey.
I have since been made aware of this; I'll probably go back and fix it now. You're the second to point it out to me. :p Thanks anyway.

Crystalgate

Feb 7, 2009
Hexenwolf said:
Agreed. Anonymous is just making themselves look bad with this move. The school acted, in my opinion, perfectly. They punished both kids, because, you know, fighting in school, but the bully got a much bigger punishment for being the instigator. Completely reasonable.
I have seen multiple different reports on this. One article said that only the bullied kid got punished, another that both got punished equally and now this article says that the bully got a bigger punishment. I don't think Anonymous is helping in either case though.

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
At the end of the day, this Casey lad gave the bully every chance to back down- he took a punch to the face (like a fucking badass), and blocked a second.

Also, he could've really made that piledriver count on the hard surface- he chose to limit the injuries the bully received by putting him down the way he did.

It would be nice to say that violence is never the answer, but that is not the world we live in. Self defense can be the only language these people understand, and I think Casey accurately demonstrated that.

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
Ahhh... western Sydney schooling at it's best. I remember doing similar things to the bullies of my day. I just wish I could remember which Chifley College high school campus that was... maybe Dunheved? Yeah it's Dunheved. I live in western Sydney so this is nothing new but the first time I've seen videos of school fights.

I'm glad that kid fought back to be honest. The best way to stop bullying is to fight back, because once you fight back they stop knowing you'll stand your ground. Worked for me for the most part and now they have crappy lives so Karma screwed them too.

Palwador

Oct 1, 2010
the bully should be transferred to a different school.
to make sure that he learns that his actions can and will have great consequences for his life.
that will also send a message to everyone else that bullying can result in more than just a few days away from school.