therealsomeguy

Jul 10, 2009
I put you in the toaster and put you on 6 instead of 5, burning you to the extent that no-body would want you no matter how mucvh butter you have on...you then take your own life

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I hold you upside down so you could look stupid. That's what you get for scaring me, silly hippo!
[sup]I know! But... Peach Pitt... *cries*[/sup]

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I crush you with a physical manifestation of my post count
[sup]but I guess Neonbob could say that every post[/sup]

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I dare you to actually use them and since it's impossible to practicably use them without first realizing that there is way more weapons that are more practical you end up kill yourself

Ardna Xela

May 28, 2009
I take revenge on you by calling neonbob and asking him to lend me his post count. Crushed x10.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I send you back to the year 1500, you go to a bar and order a beer after a long time trying to figure out what the god dam bar tender is saying through his heavy London accent, you take a look at the grubby filthy excuse for a brussky that they give you and then notice that the bottom is metal along with the rest of the mug, you shrug and take a swig only to be bonked on the head and wake up in a English navy ship, you die in the first battle you go in by shrapnel

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I set fire to that flag, you cry so much that your over sized inhaler runs out of juice and you die of asthma

Amzer

Oct 30, 2009
I get angry that you criticized my suit. I take the words under The heavy pig, and jam the words into the minigun, causing it to explode in the pigs face. Porkchops, ham, bacon, and of course, sausage rain from the sky.

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
I shoot you repeatedly with a minigun until you die.............................what? you were expecting something clever? I HAVE A FRICKIN MINIGUN!!

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I block up your minigun, power up my shields, wear down your armor with my plasma rifle and then bhehead you with my energy sword. Then to be absolutley sure, I fire a round from the fuel rod gun blowing your body to pieces. Then I feed those pieces to the Jackals, then I burn their poop and grind the ashes into plasma energy to power my banshee.
UBER PWNAGE!!!