Killing One liner

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
mitchell271 said:
"You just got sarge'd." Then shoot him with a shot gun while wearing red MJOLNIR armor

1] (villian sat behind desk like a boss) *pulls out machine gun and fires an entire clip through the door at him. kicks down door* "uhh i think i broke your door..."

2] (villian sat behind desk smoking a cigar like a boss) *pulls out machine gun and fires an entire clip through the door at him. kicks down door* "dont you idiots know that smoking kills?"

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
ClifJayShafer said:
Looks like your plans have been...
*puts on glasses*
Terminated

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
looks like they couldnt handle...*puts on shades* my purple eyes.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
"There are ten kinds of people in this world. Those who shoot bullets, and those that eat them"
"Wait wha- BANG"

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
Professor James said:
You're about to kill the villain but before you do, what scenario are you in and what do you say. You can also say it right after you kill the villain. In my scenario the villain would be on the ground and saying please don't kill m, I would aim the gun towards his head, pull the trigger and then say no.
I would go with the classic Headshot from Unreal Tournament but with my Sean Connery Impersonation.

"Boom Headsshhott!"

Come to think of it, It's a perfect place to quote Charlie Sheen: Winning!

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
Man I'm terrible at one liners.

"Hmmmmm....Nope, I got nothing." BANG!

"I'll be sure you get a nice place in hell. I send the devil a lot of business, he owes me."

*Shoot leg*
*shoot arm*
*shoot center body*
"Ask nicely, and it'll all go away"
(I swear I'm not evil)

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
"Don't worry, I'll make sure your girl/wife/mum (delete as appropriate) has someone to comfort them" *bang*

OR

"There's nothing left to say, I'm going to let my gun do the talking, and it only knows one really loud word." *Bang*

LinkasZelda

May 2, 2011
my scenario the villain would be a vicious egg-man, on the ground and saying please don't kill m, I would aim the gun towards his head, pull the trigger and then say sorry to break the yoke to you.

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh - Caruso

SecretAlienMan

Mar 31, 2010
"Well the jerk store called; they're running out of YOU!"

.... Yeah that's the perfect one-liner for any villain situation

justhereforthemoney

Aug 31, 2009
G33kGoddess said:
my scenario the villain would be a vicious egg-man, on the ground and saying please don't kill m, I would aim the gun towards his head, pull the trigger and then say sorry to break the yoke to you.

I added you because of this.

LinkasZelda

May 2, 2011
justhereforthemoney said:
G33kGoddess said:

I added you because of this.
-hat tip-
Ah yes, good good. Glad to have been of service.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
"...it's just been revoked."
Works for any situation.
Que the flood of Murtagh memes...

Professor James said:
In my scenario the villain would be on the ground and saying please don't kill m, I would aim the gun towards his head, pull the trigger and then say no.
I'm confused. First of all, if you're murderin', how is the vic here the villain. Second, what exactly do you mean by "no?" You've just killed him, which would be an affirmative, yes? Or is it no? And do monosyllabics count as one-liners? Isn't that more of a one-sounder?

My ex was fond of throwing out an old Keanu quote from the end of Speed while we were watching The Matrix.

At the end(ish), in the subway, when Agent Smith and Neo fly through the air at each other and empty their respective clips, then land, and Smith says "You're empty," she'd always say:

old account

Jul 11, 2009
kittii-chan 300 said:
ClifJayShafer said:
Looks like your plans have been...
*puts on glasses*
Terminated

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
looks like they couldnt handle...*puts on shades* my purple eyes.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
You give love... -put on shades- A bad name
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!