Kinda-sorta famous relations.

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
My aunt dated the guy who played C3PO in the Star Wars movies. I met him when I was younger, and was terrified of him. I hid under my gran's table instead of saying hello :D

Viper1265

Jul 12, 2009
not exactly a relation, but close enough...

my dad once rented one of his apartments to pamela anderson before she was famous apparently

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Im related to Adam and Eve from the bible :p

My father knows Sir Alex Ferguson through his Cousin whom he works with

Plus my great grandfather was a fighter pilot in WW2 if that counts?

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
my grandfather is a lord.

i cant find any relatives of mine that go further back then him, but then i haven't really looked very hard.

Jenkins

Dec 4, 2007
ohh I have LOADS

on my dads side:

my great grandfather (grandma's dad) coached the first black man in the olympics

and my OTHER great grandfather (Grandpa's dad) was a major contributor and one of the few leaders that led Iraq to rebel from Great Britain after WW1.

we have pictures in my house of him meeting the king of Syria and other countries.

also my grandmother's father was in the british army during WW1 as a messenger, he got to ride a horse from the HQ to the front trenches and back, while his uncle was a Red cross worker (drove a ambulance to the middle of the field/ or trench and picked off and drove back to the Hospital behind the lines.

Cool stuff.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
Had great great cousins shooting at each other in the War of Northern Aggresion.

One of my great great greats came across on the Mayflower

Great great uncle fought in the Pacific theatre in WWII, he was at Okinawa

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
Related to a famous pianist, that was also Micheal Collins right hand and for being this in Ireland (England still controlled Ireland at the time).
He was on England most wanted list. Later on he died in a war. (can't remember which war he died
in.)

Shuvy

Jan 24, 2009
I have a 'hero of the soviet union' in my family. Does that still count for anything?

chumpzilla_69

Jul 19, 2008
My Dad's and Emmy Award winning Focus Puller
My Grandad's hands are then hands you see when real hands appear on Thunderbirds or Stingray

Gooble

May 9, 2008
My grandad designed the coolant systems on the first nuclear reactor. And my mum's cousin's wife's brother-in-law's sister's grandfather (think that's all right) was J.R.R. Tolkien.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Great grandad trained Benny Lynch not too sure about any others my distant family isnt exactly close nor well known.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
I'm supposedly directly related to Ethan Allen, the Revolutionary War hero and guerrilla leader. They also named a furniture and interior design chain after him....which is really not as cool.

dwightsteel

Feb 7, 2007
berethond said:
My ancestor John Law advised King Louis XIV, and led to the financial/economical collapse of the France, sparking the French Revolution.

Oh, and he murdered a man in England.
You win the thread.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
captain falcon is my brother.

No seriously though, no one from my family has ever done any thing significant.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
One of my great-great-great-great-great-so-on-and-so-forth ancestors married Napolean Bonaparte's granddaughter.

We didn't get anything out of it :p

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Can't think of anything for me, but my friend recently discovered that hes in line to the throne for some Pakistani principality.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
My grandmother claims we're related to Michael Owen (soccer star) through marriage.
Not sure how true that is, though. My grandmother is an odd person.
yeah and seeing how michael owen is in his late 20's its hard to believe your grandmother was married to him.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
My grandmother claims we're related to Michael Owen (soccer star) through marriage.
Not sure how true that is, though. My grandmother is an odd person.
yeah and seeing how michael owen is in his late 20's its hard to believe your grandmother was married to him.
... She meant like a cousin or something.
Seriously, dude. She's kind of a crazy *****, but she's not completely senile/stupid.
And neither am I, for that matter.