Kinda-sorta famous relations.

ChaosDragon

Jun 26, 2008
I'm the direct descendant of HuangDi; the "Yellow Emperor"; the father of all Han Chinese

Look him on on wiki.

(which kinda makes me angry because i'm actually 100% Korean....)

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
My great grandma claimed that we were related to Davy Crockett and that we had some distant relation to Adlai Stevenson's [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Davis] great-granddaughter.

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
In my family tree I have a relitive who was "refused a knighthood" but I have know idea if he was offered one but declined or asked for one and was refused, but I like to thing it was the first one.

Sulu

Jul 7, 2009
My relation George Mossop fought in the heroic defence of Rorkes Drift

Well at least he has the same surname as me

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
LimaBravo said:
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
LimaBravo said:
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
My grandmother claims we're related to Michael Owen (soccer star) through marriage.
Not sure how true that is, though. My grandmother is an odd person.
yeah and seeing how michael owen is in his late 20's its hard to believe your grandmother was married to him.
Worst pun ever. Go stand in the corner.
Look up pun in the dictionary and stand in the corner.
Well the alternative was that your an idiot so ... I went with wordplay rather than not understanding the extremely common 'through marriage' phrase. Am I right or wrong ?
There was no need for that, you sir, are a tit. Getting angry at someone over the internet because they misread a post. I may be an idiot for misreading the OP but you are an idiot for thinking what i said was a pun. Go back to school then return with a slight knowledge of the language you speak.