Kinda-sorta famous relations.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Apparently we have some kind of connection to the former welsh royal family, there's an old picture and some letters about it, though fat lot of use it is now considering the whole royal thing just collapsed.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
WanderFreak said:
Direct descendant of Erik the Red

BY THOR'S HAMMER!
You are my new God. That fucking rocks.

Golden Gryphon

Jun 10, 2009
One of my great uncles was the first official dentist in the american navy. His uniform is in the basement of some museum.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
None that I can think of.

My friend's uncle owns Feral House publishing, though. And his grandfather had roles in The Man from UNCLE and played alongside Clint Eastwood in something or other.
And some other relation directed the video for Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box.

Pretty good going for one person.

Highlandheadbanger

Jan 8, 2009
Great(x5) Grandfather was a close Lieutenant of Pancho Villa (he even did a suicide mission ramming a train full of explosives into an enemy blockade, and lived!)

My Great (xindefinite) Grandfather was one of William Wallaces generals.

My best friend's uncle-in-law is Brian Littrell from The Backstreet Boys. I've hung with him before, cool guy believe it or not.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
The branch of my family that went to america many many years ago became slave owners. I'm not proud of it. Does not count?

EDIT:No it doesn't. Disragard this.

unsmart

Mar 20, 2009
My grandmother claims we have a blood relation to Robert Ford, the hero who killed Jesse James.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
I may be related to the boxer Max Baer, but who I am certain of is that Brian Regan is my second cousin (my mother's cousin on her mother's side).

He is very funny in person, believe me.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Near the top of my family tree lies Sir Francis Drake. Anyone here know him?

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
LimaBravo said:
Pr0 InSaNiTy said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
My grandmother claims we're related to Michael Owen (soccer star) through marriage.
Not sure how true that is, though. My grandmother is an odd person.
yeah and seeing how michael owen is in his late 20's its hard to believe your grandmother was married to him.
Worst pun ever. Go stand in the corner.
Look up pun in the dictionary and stand in the corner.

ExodusinFlames

Apr 19, 2009
Most of us will have had relatives who served.
And does drinking count as a relation, cause if thats the case ... I have alot of "relations"

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Pssh, I'm probably related to Fidel Castro himself, and I wouldn't know.

Some a member of my family claims that I'm related (by union) to Ted Bundy. Considering I heard this from my brother's wife, and the fact that she's asain, makes me call shenanigans on the whole thing.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
My great grandad was a WW1 fighter pilot, he got a load of medals, they're in my uncle's house. Pretty cool if you ask me.