Kinect Star Wars Is Number One With a Bullet

knight4light

Jun 24, 2011
i laugh at all the crying starwars fans. lucas created it. he can do whatever he wants with it. Its not ours to say what he can and cannot do and... GREEDO SHOT FIRST!

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

roflmfao! XD

i want to see what else he comes up with lol

lordjiggly

Aug 8, 2011
Am I the only one who prefer a fun kinect game than a "serious" game as The Force Unleashed?

The latest Star Wars video games have been very bad, except for KOTOR but, let's face it, Bioware can make good games of any franchise (apart from finals polemic)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Psh, you guys dont know noth'in bout this mazin game.
When i need to pick B*tches up, i but out "The Speeder". And once their interested in me, i "Falcon in Flight" for the closer. Once i got them in the palm of my hand, i "not a scratch" for a few beats before i pop the "Solo Pose".

Then my wife gets angry at me for not turning mah SWAG off.

Anyway, more on topic, and far less mentally inept, i gave this game a try at my friends the other night. They had a 2 for 1 special on all Kinect games, new or old, so he grabbed this and Rise of Nightmares. Both were better then i thought they would be honestly. And no matter how much i hate things that ruin my childhood, my wife has never laughed as hard as when i showed her my new "Dance Moves".

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Noswad said:
Oh it gets worse
Sorry for the quality, its the best I can find.

I laughed and I'd probable enjoy playing it but I'm not going to buy the game
Is it wrong that the thing I am most appauled by from that video is that they're not using the correct dance moves?

On topic, I still can't decide whether this is the best or worst thing to come out of Star Wars. It is definitely one or the other, there is no middle ground, but which one?

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
What the fuck? How did this happen? And why?

Bloody hell, I don't know whats real anymore...

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
I can not stop smiling while watching these videos. I don't know how the game plays but watching it is as fun as hell. Complaining about this is like saying robot chicken ruined star wars when they did "Empire on Ice" its just stupid fun.

croc3629

Mar 20, 2011
I am conflicted.

On the one hand, these games are terrible abominations which should never have seen the light of day, and the profits they reap will only encourage the publishers and developers.

On the other hand, the videos of the dancing sections of the game are the most gut bustingly hilarious things I've seen in days. I just do not like the look of this game, but nothing that can make me laugh so hard can be that bad, right?

I still think it wouldn't have sold nearly as well if it wasn't Star Wars.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Akisa said:
I can't believe this thing sold. I guess it's true, once you slap Star Wars on anything it'll sell.
I'm wondering if they are counting all the copies that got bundled with the R2D2 360.

If I had had the money, I would have upgraded to a new 360 by getting that bundle, other than wanting a 320GB hard drive(I've run out of room on my 120GB on my Elite), I think it would be hilarious to have a 360 that sounds like R2D2.

I think that would be the real reason that people got that bundle, for the specialized 360, not the game.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
TheKasp said:
Yahtzee saw this coming! Darth Vader winning dance off with the force!

But now serious: It looks like the best thing EVER.
You know.. i was indifferent about this situation. I didn't even know this game was in development until a few days ago. Then i saw that video.

I couldn't stop laughing. If i ever got a kinect, i would definitely buy that game and play it when I'm alone and no one can see me. It looks fun and hilarious, but i would not want anyone to see me doing any of those moves.

Maybe I don't hate it because I'm not a fan of star wars.

Reincarnatedwolfgod

Jan 17, 2011
people need a sense of humor.
if people have such a problem with star wars these days think its dead i have advice.
is stop caring
its not that hard and if it is try harder because it better then whining

over all i think the dance mode just looks camp and it is also kinda funny

Zortack

Mar 19, 2009
This is by far the most rediculous thing I've ever seen. Laughed my ass off though. I was sure troll of the year was going to EA/Bioware for rushing ME3 then labeling it "artistic vision". But once again, Lucasarts managed to top the bill.

Problem?

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
DAMMIT UK, THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

"I have altered the canon, pray I do not alter it any further"

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
To be fair, this [http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.gawkerassets.com%2Fpost%2F9%2F2012%2F04%2Ffett_loop3_1.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9MoXVa1Jm2Y&start=42] is pretty awesome.

Klonoa Prower

Jul 23, 2008
Cpu46 said:
Klonoa Prower said:
Say what you want about this game, it looks hilarious to play.
I agree, If I had a kinect I would buy it just for the dance mode. Me and my friends would play the hell out of it.

Also, where is your avatar from. Longtime sonic fan and that seriously made me "awww" for a minute or two.
Yeah, I wouldn't spend money on the Kinect either personally, but if they're gonna make a non0canon game like this, they can make it look as fun and silly as they want.

Hehe, and the picture is from an old Japanese artist that went by the online name of Chana, but her site went offline around 4 years ago, so I just saved what I could find from it, so it wouldn't disappear.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Spot1990 said:
Unless you actually grew up in a time when nothing much else was happening in the way of sci-fi (mainstream cinema-wise that is) yeah your right.
I think that's a very silly thing to say. All the Star Wars fans I know are all my age, born years after the film were released. And are more familier with the newer games. Surely most of those who've bought games like Star Wars Battlefield are newer generations of fans?