Kingdom Hearts Originally Had Chainsaws

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
Of course, the idea of Mickey Mouse wielding not an oversized, symbolic, magical key, but a brutal and roaring chainsaw, is a very, erm, "interesting" one. One can only wonder why the Disney executives ever turned down the idea.

The world may never know
South park did it.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Onmi said:
so lets see...

Prevented the use of a bahamut summon in KH1
Demanded that instead of forming a party like FF that each disney character remained in there own world
Stopped Sora from wielding a chainsword (I can only guess)
Limits the amount of time of Badass!Mickie Mouse

Well fuck you disney
Given the fact that Disney is jerking off with all the money from their teeny bopper shit. Yeah, the people in charge of disney should be hurled out of a plane.

Jul 9, 2008
cobra_ky said:
Onmi said:
so lets see...

Demanded that instead of forming a party like FF that each disney character remained in there own world

Well fuck you disney
you forgot:

Allowing Square Enix to make a game with Disney characters in the first place
It's actually a lot better than it sounds.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I hope this will be an optional weapon later on in the games.

Apr 28, 2008
Mickey Mouse with chainsaw?
Yes please.

I don't care if chainsaws are less unique nowadays, Mickey Mouse wielding a chainsaw would be awsome.

FluffX

May 27, 2008
{Insert any of Donal Duck's very annoying speech}

Listen to it... And...

{Chainsaws}

I feel fuzzy inside

BladeOfAkriloth

Jun 30, 2009
And they said: you're mad, there's no such thing as a japanese-made pussyfing ray!

Bollocks and bullshit i say! THIS IS THE PROOF!

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
They could have made it an unlockable ultimate weapon. Or a moral choice thing game developers love these days. Or even a sequence with you playing a more badass character. The options, even downplaying the usual bloodshed had potential.

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
My God. Kingdom Hearts with chainsaws would be as impossible as the main characters introducing themselves in an order other than "Sora, Donald, and Goofy."

It would, however, be entirely awesome... imagine Master Form, but with two floating chainsaws >:D

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
I have just got this great mental image of Sora carving up a heartless Gears of war lancer style with goofy muttering 'Aw shucks' and using the mulcher to carve through hordes of heartless. Donald is there 2 but is just screaming incoherently about being sued by disney for the violence and Epic for the gears weapons....

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
orannis62 said:
cobra_ky said:
Onmi said:
so lets see...

Well fuck you disney
you forgot:

Allowing Square Enix to make a game with Disney characters in the first place
It's actually a lot better than it sounds.
that came out wrong. the point i was trying to make is that Disney didn't have to agree to make kingdom hearts to begin with, so we shouldn't really complain that they didn't let Nomura run wild with their characters.

why do people think this would be a good idea? remember when they gave shadow the hedgehog guns? why would mickey with a chainsaw be any better?

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
I might have played this game if it had that, considering my violent obsession with using chainsaws in video games.

00KC7

Jul 9, 2009
Thats sad to hear I would have loved to see Goofy with or any charter with a chainsaw. Chainsaws got to love them.