Kingdom Hearts Originally Had Chainsaws

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
lwm3398 said:
actually,the newest one is gonna have a chainsaw themed keyblade.
oh god dammit, Disney hath lost all credibility.
SECRETLY EVIL COMPANY ALERT!

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Gerazzi said:
lwm3398 said:
actually,the newest one is gonna have a chainsaw themed keyblade.
oh god dammit, Disney hath lost all credibility.
SECRETLY EVIL COMPANY ALERT!
no,no,it's actually the company who makes the game, not disney!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
CantFaketheFunk said:
To be fair to Nomura, the Kingdom Hearts series' Heartless enemies are sort of zombie-esque, and there are few better weapons for slaughtering zombies (or defenseless teenagers). I suppose if you were stretching, you could also make the argument that, much like the Keyblade, a chainsaw has the power to unlock a person's heart... in a manner of speaking, anyway.
I dunno... Chainsaws, along with lawn mowers and cast-iron skillets, are the ultimate close-range anti-zed weapon, but I'd have to say that the shotgun is the classic firearm of zombie kickass-ery.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Damn it, why couldn't they just not say anything. Now we spend the rest of our days wondering

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I don't think the two would have really been compatible, although that may just be because I keep picturing Jack's chainsaw from Madworld. Nah, I'll say that the switch to the iconic keyblade was a good move.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Yes! Proposal for another Kingdom Hearts world: Evil Dead! That would be awesome.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Keyblade down from a chainsaw...I can see that and I don't blame anyone. I just wished they could have given Goofy a more substantial weapon than a shield. If they were worried about something other than a shield making Goofy look violent they could have had him just do martial arts. I'd pay to watch Goofy-Fu and I'm sure the animators would have had fun with that.

RoyalStranger

Aug 22, 2009
Just thinking of that makes me wonder how certain levels in the games would have played out. They should seriously make a special edition version with the chainsaws.

Salmaras

Sep 5, 2009
The keyblade is nice, but there is no door you can't eventually destroy with a chainsaw

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Onmi said:
Ninja_X said:
I think the keyblade works better honestly.
image snipped

This would have been better
Imagine that in a Front Mission game. That would be strange, yet at the same time, satisfying.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
crazyhaircut94 said:
I wish that the chainsaw was an alternative, then Sora would be pictured more as a crazy psychopath, a character I'd rather play as.
heh that would be awesome though can you imagine when you fight sephiroth. have him instead of his giant ass katana its a giant ass chain saw. how much MORE awesome could that get?

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Why do I have this horrible (Horrible being synonymous with awesome) mental image of something refered to aw "True Kingdom Hearts," where Sora is a middle-aged man who has escaped from an asylum. Using a chainsaw he goes for and butchers anything in sight, operating under the delusion that he is commanded by his favorite childhood cartoon characters. Sort of KH meets Son of Sam meets Leatherface.... ROCKSTAR NORTH, I NEED YOU FOR THIS!