Kung Fu Cooking Girls Blends Food, Violence And Pretty Girls

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
-Dragmire- said:
Biodeamon said:
Dear god...it's like cooking mama and bayonetta mixed together.
I have a feeling that would be a widely successful game...
Sad thing is I'd might just buy it myself. I'd say what the game would be like but I think I would get banned. D:

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This was the best food and fighting Western animation I've ever watched.

My favourite part is when the girl puts down a sign with a picture of herself that's identical to herself, until you get to the boobies which are much larger in the picture.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
AC10 said:
So why are they in the bath tub together at the end rubbing each other with their feet?
That's one of those moments in life that you don't question, so that you don't risk ruining it.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I liked it.
the colours were really nice.
I giggled when the blonde girl's boobs moved it sounds like water moving around in a bottle.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Man do you see that outfit that lady is wearing? My mom gets upset when she sees people walking around in there pajamas. She's a weird looking broad too. I'm not going to say anything but I don't think she's human she's probably a succubus. A fast food succubus.

Ashsaver

Your friendly Yandere
Jun 10, 2010
This actually looks really good! consider that China is a country were they have exploding melons [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/17/exploding-watermelons-chinese-farmers_n_862947.html]!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Very nicely done, and it managed to be stylized without feeling forced.

Pingieking said:
AC10 said:
So why are they in the bath tub together at the end rubbing each other with their feet?
That's one of those moments in life that you don't question, so that you don't risk ruining it.
*applause*

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
HankMan said:
I'm just glad the poor guy finally got to eat! =/
It's also a little weird that the first girl was better drawn in her poster than she was drawn herself.
THAT'S THE JOKE

but seriously whoever thinks china is all about communism seems to mix up the actions of the government and the people

Sep 17, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
Sparrow said:
The best part of this is the terrible subbing. "Shut your fuck up!" takes the cake.
There was subbing? WHERE, MAN?
Yea i watched the whole thing before realizing all I had to do was click the CC button.

That was awesome, love the art style, and understood everything without knowing a lick of Chinese. Cool stuff.

JoelChenFA

Play Minecraft. Watch Top Gear.
Nov 24, 2010
Xan Krieger said:
I'll do this in list form
1. Put it in english so it sounds better and not like a bunch of random sounds.
2. These guys should make an animated DOA, they have the jiggle physics.
3. the blonde ladies pants opening was a bit much for me to handle, I had a similar reaction to the guy in the video.
1. Learn chinese
2. Yes
3. No.

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
You guys should check out the other 3 videos they have on YouTube. Or more specifically, the one about the cats. Nothing like this video, but pretty funny. And it relies entirely on visual cues and no dialogue.

SageRuffin said:
Interesting way to end the fight. Looks they decided to test one's reach against the other's flexibility in the tub...
I see what you did there...

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
That was, well, yea, awesome. The animation was a bit rough, but honestly I think that's part of it's charm. The movements were solid, the fight, while ridiculous in premise, also felt quite solid and real. Well, as real as a kung-fu films fights are, but, you know what I meant.

On a final note, one scene made me think of a new McDonald's slogan, "Our fries will blot out the sun!"

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
JoelChenFA said:
Xan Krieger said:
I'll do this in list form
1. Put it in english so it sounds better and not like a bunch of random sounds.
2. These guys should make an animated DOA, they have the jiggle physics.
3. the blonde ladies pants opening was a bit much for me to handle, I had a similar reaction to the guy in the video.
1. Learn chinese
2. Yes
3. No.
English is a 'universal' language, so it will be easier for more people to understand it. I don't care about Subs, since taking a few seconds to read a line might accidentally make you miss some special action on the screen. Learn "Language X" is just a cop-out. Learning a new language ain't easy, and English happens to be one that anyone definitely needs to pick up, for obvious reasons.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
I did find the animation style a bit too sketchy but I did start to appreciate it after a few minutes. Overall I like it since it's unique and it had good action and humour.
Same. While my male senses weren't really focused on the appeal of the girls I loved the fighting. It was so out there and nicely done.

However I was rooting for the Blonde chick though hehehe ^///^

Zinaxos

Feb 9, 2009
They're not famous why? I loved this short. It was one of the best anime anything I'll watch an anime if they start making one. Consider me a fan.